6,164 results
All reviewspeninsula restaurantla bodegabikini barisrael castillosushi sky barfire pitlos cabosvacation clubbeautiful resortfish tacosour waiterall inclusive resorttime sharekids clubtop shelffood and drinksthe mexican restaurant
Reviewed 6 April 2018

They overbooked so when we arrived they upgraded us to i think it was the presidential room. It was a great experince. The room was amazing.

We had some "priviliges" for being in that room. It was nice from them to do that for us.
The pool is beautiful. I didn't like so much the beach in there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went here by myself a couple of weeks ago. It was amazing. I felt very safe, and met a lot of people from all over the US. The male staff members were super friendly and always made eye contact and said hi to me. They went above and beyond. The female staff members seemed a little rude, but I didn't have any major problems. I do think they water down their alcohol, but the drinks were still good. My favorite was the Miami Vice. The pools were pretty good. The one high up by the time share office was quiet and the hot tub below it was amazing---I saw whales and just listened to the ocean waves crashing. My room wasn't bad. I had upgraded to an ocean view, and while I had it, I still had a view of the pools, and late in the afternoon, it could get noisy.
People definitely reserve their pool chairs very early--6-7am, but honestly, I didn't mind getting up that early to catch the sunrise. The breakfast inside on the 3rd floor was the best, hands down. Room service was great. The all inclusive is the way to go! I did complain about my room and the fact the elevator was broken the whole time I was there. I don't like to complain, but I paid a lot to be there. They gave me a cabana one day and that was seriously the best experience. I went snorkeling with their equipment, but there was no instructor, so that was hard for someone who's never done it. But there people around who helped. They had events every day that weren't advertised, so that was a pleasant surprise. The shows were great, and the fire pit singing every night was a really nice experience. The van into town was $12 roundtrip and definitely easy peasy. Overall, I would highly recommend this resort and hope to go back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Brianna B
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Anne and I (Patrick) just got back and had a wonderful time. I have to say, the Hotel atmosphere, view, food, and service was excellent and beyond our expectations. Rafael at the pool took great care of us and was a pleasure to see every day. Rafael was very attentive and was very friendly. Don't normally say would repeat a hotel but this one we would. Oh, one more thing, the premium alcohol was exceptional also. 6 different kinds of Absolute vodka, what do you want and they poured good drinks, did not need to ask for more alcohol in the drinks.

Room Tip: Get the 6th floor ocean view!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick P
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife (Laura) and I (John) visited Grand Fiesta Americana back in February and truly enjoyed our time in Cabo.

We arrived on the property and immediately inquired about a room upgrade from two double beds to a room with a king bed. Daniel, who worked at the check-in counter, is THE MAN! If you can find this guy do it, he was really kind and helpful. Dude hooked us up with a king size bed and a view of the ocean/sea. Thank you Daniel, your costumer service was second to none.

After getting checked in, we were quickly introduced to Erica. This is the next employee you need to meet when visiting Fiesta. She is the most bubbly, fun, and energetic person in Cabo. Erica wanted to make an appointment to discuss timeshares (we knew nothing about timeshares) and talk about the different excursions we could do in Cabo. The timeshare presentation was informative but we were more interested in the adventures. Erica was able to connect us with many different opportunities and in her free time she ran a half marathon. Go Erica! Very impressive.

After meeting all these great employees in the lobby, we wanted to go check out our room. That's when we met Dennis. Dennis was so hilarious and genuine. He would give us rides to our room every night, laugh and tell us stories about his life, and was a good guy you could trust.

This all happened in the first hour of us being on the property. All the employees were top notch and the service was impeccable. How can I forget Ramon, dude looked liked Christiano Ronaldo...many golf cart rides, dinner recommendations in town, and the coolest guy at the resort.

You can see whales breach from the beach or your room. Big ones!

The coast line is very exotic and super relaxing.

One day we rented a cabana (pretty affordable) and our beach waiter Daniel was incredible. He had fresh drinks prepared, helped us keep our margs cold, and worked relentlessly to make us comfortable. Thanks Daniel, you really made our time on the beach relaxing and stress free.

The sunset cruise is a must!

Swimming with sea lions, is worth the adventure to La Paz.

Golfing at Cabo de Sol is better than the pictures in the brochure.

In Summary...Grand Fiesta Americana is an ideal place to vacation. The location and service is top notch...And just find Daniel, Dennis, Erica, Daniel, and Ramon. They will take care of all your needs.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We loved Emilio in the swim up bar and lobby bar! Very attentive and fun to be around for the 5 days we were there. Rooms and property were clean and well maintained. Peninsula Bar was great. Good breakfasts just off the ocean. Amazing golf course if you are an avid golfer. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple