Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 355
USD 334
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 313
USD 295
Bookit.com
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 362
USD 295
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
USD 488
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 251
USD 181
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 127
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 807
USD 224
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 384
USD 303
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
USD 921
USD 838
5,913 results
All reviewspeninsula restaurantla bodegabikini barisrael castillosushi sky barfire pitlos cabosvacation clubocean viewour waiterbeautiful resortfish tacosall inclusive resortmain pooltop shelftime sharefood and drinks
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went here by myself a couple of weeks ago. It was amazing. I felt very safe, and met a lot of people from all over the US. The male staff members were super friendly and always made eye contact and said hi to me. They went above and beyond. The female staff members seemed a little rude, but I didn't have any major problems. I do think they water down their alcohol, but the drinks were still good. My favorite was the Miami Vice. The pools were pretty good. The one high up by the time share office was quiet and the hot tub below it was amazing---I saw whales and just listened to the ocean waves crashing. My room wasn't bad. I had upgraded to an ocean view, and while I had it, I still had a view of the pools, and late in the afternoon, it could get noisy.
People definitely reserve their pool chairs very early--6-7am, but honestly, I didn't mind getting up that early to catch the sunrise. The breakfast inside on the 3rd floor was the best, hands down. Room service was great. The all inclusive is the way to go! I did complain about my room and the fact the elevator was broken the whole time I was there. I don't like to complain, but I paid a lot to be there. They gave me a cabana one day and that was seriously the best experience. I went snorkeling with their equipment, but there was no instructor, so that was hard for someone who's never done it. But there people around who helped. They had events every day that weren't advertised, so that was a pleasant surprise. The shows were great, and the fire pit singing every night was a really nice experience. The van into town was $12 roundtrip and definitely easy peasy. Overall, I would highly recommend this resort and hope to go back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Brianna B
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Anne and I (Patrick) just got back and had a wonderful time. I have to say, the Hotel atmosphere, view, food, and service was excellent and beyond our expectations. Rafael at the pool took great care of us and was a pleasure to see every day. Rafael was very attentive and was very friendly. Don't normally say would repeat a hotel but this one we would. Oh, one more thing, the premium alcohol was exceptional also. 6 different kinds of Absolute vodka, what do you want and they poured good drinks, did not need to ask for more alcohol in the drinks.

Room Tip: Get the 6th floor ocean view!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick P
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife (Laura) and I (John) visited Grand Fiesta Americana back in February and truly enjoyed our time in Cabo.

We arrived on the property and immediately inquired about a room upgrade from two double beds to a room with a king bed. Daniel, who worked at the check-in counter, is THE MAN! If you can find this guy do it, he was really kind and helpful. Dude hooked us up with a king size bed and a view of the ocean/sea. Thank you Daniel, your costumer service was second to none.

After getting checked in, we were quickly introduced to Erica. This is the next employee you need to meet when visiting Fiesta. She is the most bubbly, fun, and energetic person in Cabo. Erica wanted to make an appointment to discuss timeshares (we knew nothing about timeshares) and talk about the different excursions we could do in Cabo. The timeshare presentation was informative but we were more interested in the adventures. Erica was able to connect us with many different opportunities and in her free time she ran a half marathon. Go Erica! Very impressive.

After meeting all these great employees in the lobby, we wanted to go check out our room. That's when we met Dennis. Dennis was so hilarious and genuine. He would give us rides to our room every night, laugh and tell us stories about his life, and was a good guy you could trust.

This all happened in the first hour of us being on the property. All the employees were top notch and the service was impeccable. How can I forget Ramon, dude looked liked Christiano Ronaldo...many golf cart rides, dinner recommendations in town, and the coolest guy at the resort.

You can see whales breach from the beach or your room. Big ones!

The coast line is very exotic and super relaxing.

One day we rented a cabana (pretty affordable) and our beach waiter Daniel was incredible. He had fresh drinks prepared, helped us keep our margs cold, and worked relentlessly to make us comfortable. Thanks Daniel, you really made our time on the beach relaxing and stress free.

The sunset cruise is a must!

Swimming with sea lions, is worth the adventure to La Paz.

Golfing at Cabo de Sol is better than the pictures in the brochure.

In Summary...Grand Fiesta Americana is an ideal place to vacation. The location and service is top notch...And just find Daniel, Dennis, Erica, Daniel, and Ramon. They will take care of all your needs.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We loved Emilio in the swim up bar and lobby bar! Very attentive and fun to be around for the 5 days we were there. Rooms and property were clean and well maintained. Peninsula Bar was great. Good breakfasts just off the ocean. Amazing golf course if you are an avid golfer. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I have been coming to this resort for the last 18 years. This time we were down for two weeks, the second of which our family joined us for their spring break. Over the years, we have come to know many of the people there, from the management on down. Quite frankly, as far as we are concerned, these are the best people in the business. They have kept the resort fresh, continually add new things such as restaurants and activities and it is just a delight to come year after year to see what's next and what's new.

Speaking of which, if you stay at this resort, try the new Mai restaurant over at the Live Aqua Resort Residences. Even though this restaurant is not included in the all-inclusive offerings of the main resort, it is very much worth the money to hop into a golf cart and be taken over to Mai. Chef Antonio has developed some wonderful dishes and I guarantee you will love his food.

Without writing a book, which I am prone to do, suffice it to say that the real difference here are the people. These are the friendliest, hardest working people I have seen anywhere. If you need something special, Nallely Medrano, the Experience Manager, is a wonderful resource, not to mention a wonderful young woman. She will move heaven and earth to make your stay memorable, as she did for us. Her boss, Sergio Valencia, the Operations Managers, is the warmest and friendliest person imaginable. If you get a chance to meet him, you will see what I mean. He constantly reminds us that this is our home, and we feel that way.

So if you like a beautiful resort with great food, great people, and comfortable, gigantic beds with quality linens, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family