6,270 results
All reviews peninsula restaurant la bodega bikini bar israel castillo sushi sky bar fire pit los cabos vacation club beautiful resort fish tacos our waiter all inclusive resort time share kids club top shelf food and drinks the mexican restaurant
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Anne and I (Patrick) just got back and had a wonderful time. I have to say, the Hotel atmosphere, view, food, and service was excellent and beyond our expectations. Rafael at the pool took great care of us and was a pleasure to see every day. Rafael was very attentive and was very friendly. Don't normally say would repeat a hotel but this one we would. Oh, one more thing, the premium alcohol was exceptional also. 6 different kinds of Absolute vodka, what do you want and they poured good drinks, did not need to ask for more alcohol in the drinks.

Room Tip: Get the 6th floor ocean view!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick P
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife (Laura) and I (John) visited Grand Fiesta Americana back in February and truly enjoyed our time in Cabo.

We arrived on the property and immediately inquired about a room upgrade from two double beds to a room with a king bed. Daniel, who worked at the check-in counter, is THE MAN! If you can find this guy do it, he was really kind and helpful. Dude hooked us up with a king size bed and a view of the ocean/sea. Thank you Daniel, your costumer service was second to none.

After getting checked in, we were quickly introduced to Erica. This is the next employee you need to meet when visiting Fiesta. She is the most bubbly, fun, and energetic person in Cabo. Erica wanted to make an appointment to discuss timeshares (we knew nothing about timeshares) and talk about the different excursions we could do in Cabo. The timeshare presentation was informative but we were more interested in the adventures. Erica was able to connect us with many different opportunities and in her free time she ran a half marathon. Go Erica! Very impressive.

After meeting all these great employees in the lobby, we wanted to go check out our room. That's when we met Dennis. Dennis was so hilarious and genuine. He would give us rides to our room every night, laugh and tell us stories about his life, and was a good guy you could trust.

This all happened in the first hour of us being on the property. All the employees were top notch and the service was impeccable. How can I forget Ramon, dude looked liked Christiano Ronaldo...many golf cart rides, dinner recommendations in town, and the coolest guy at the resort.

You can see whales breach from the beach or your room. Big ones!

The coast line is very exotic and super relaxing.

One day we rented a cabana (pretty affordable) and our beach waiter Daniel was incredible. He had fresh drinks prepared, helped us keep our margs cold, and worked relentlessly to make us comfortable. Thanks Daniel, you really made our time on the beach relaxing and stress free.

The sunset cruise is a must!

Swimming with sea lions, is worth the adventure to La Paz.

Golfing at Cabo de Sol is better than the pictures in the brochure.

In Summary...Grand Fiesta Americana is an ideal place to vacation. The location and service is top notch...And just find Daniel, Dennis, Erica, Daniel, and Ramon. They will take care of all your needs.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We loved Emilio in the swim up bar and lobby bar! Very attentive and fun to be around for the 5 days we were there. Rooms and property were clean and well maintained. Peninsula Bar was great. Good breakfasts just off the ocean. Amazing golf course if you are an avid golfer. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I have been coming to this resort for the last 18 years. This time we were down for two weeks, the second of which our family joined us for their spring break. Over the years, we have come to know many of the people there, from the management on down. Quite frankly, as far as we are concerned, these are the best people in the business. They have kept the resort fresh, continually add new things such as restaurants and activities and it is just a delight to come year after year to see what's next and what's new.

Speaking of which, if you stay at this resort, try the new Mai restaurant over at the Live Aqua Resort Residences. Even though this restaurant is not included in the all-inclusive offerings of the main resort, it is very much worth the money to hop into a golf cart and be taken over to Mai. Chef Antonio has developed some wonderful dishes and I guarantee you will love his food.

Without writing a book, which I am prone to do, suffice it to say that the real difference here are the people. These are the friendliest, hardest working people I have seen anywhere. If you need something special, Nallely Medrano, the Experience Manager, is a wonderful resource, not to mention a wonderful young woman. She will move heaven and earth to make your stay memorable, as she did for us. Her boss, Sergio Valencia, the Operations Managers, is the warmest and friendliest person imaginable. If you get a chance to meet him, you will see what I mean. He constantly reminds us that this is our home, and we feel that way.

So if you like a beautiful resort with great food, great people, and comfortable, gigantic beds with quality linens, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our friends got married here and the resort & wedding were both beautiful. This resort seems to be a good value compared to comparable properties in Cabo. I would definitely come here for vacation. But, if I were looking for a wedding venue, I would probably think twice about this resort based on the experience my friend had. She got nickel and dimed for every little thing, and the fees were outrageous. Having witnessed the stress she experienced, I would say there are better options out there for wedding venues.

Stayed: October 2017