I just came home from a vacation with a group of six. I know we were lucky as my friends own a timeshare there and got a Oceanfront 1 bedroom with a hot tub on the deck and a second studio lock off unit. My brother and wife got a deluxe 1 bedroom. This gave me a good idea of 3 different room types. Having a kitchen and nice deck really made for a relaxing stay. While my brother and sister in law did the time share presentation I just said no and it was fine. The thing that makes this hotel so nice is they have a good variety of food onsite and not high priced. I really liked going next door to the Hacienda for two dinners. The best was being able to walk to the Marina and being right on the beach was the best perks. After a few days we discovered all the great $2 fish taco places downtown which was a nice treat. If I had a negative to this property it would be the less than desirable pool which for most of the day is in the shade. While the location is wonderful some rooms won't have much of a view but if you stick to rooms above the 4th floor you should be fine. I did a quick check online for resale timeshares and found several in the $700-1500 price range which sure sounds alot better than the $7500 offered to my brothe for a one week 1 bedroom.. I'm very tempted to buy a timeshare just so I can come back to Cabo. It had been quite a while since I had visited and thought the town and beach very fun and with the friendly staff at Cabo Villa its a very nice place to spend a week or more. They were also quite flexible in allowing us a 11 pm checkout which was nice on the last day.
Overall the pros far outweigh the cons and this property has the rooms, location, food and service to rate it a top pick to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 142 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico