All the great reviews you've read about this place are 100% true and spot on. If you are in the market for this kind of luxury vacation then you can not go wrong with this resort. I've also stayed at the Palmilla and comparatively they are neck and neck with the same outstanding services. Here's what I found different about Esperanza and why I loved or didn't like (really only 1 complaint) about the stay. LOVED....Expansive open green area with family friendly pools, and i think more family friendly if you have small children because of more running around space. Also, 3 family pools to choose from that you'll love (adult pool also located elsewhere on property) LOVED the little coffee shop cafe opening early for quick coffee and snacks. So perfect if you have older kids and they want to be on their own in the morning. Outstanding rooms (we stayed in residences with 3 bedrooms) with lots of privacy. Fabulous concierge service which can hook you up with any activities (tried and true) in Cabo proper. HINT: Find a jet ski/actiivity company that will pick you up at the hotel. A cab ride into town is about $20 each way. FOOD EXCELLENT BUT....and here's my only complaint....the menu is too limited at the restaurant around the infinity pool. We ate lunch and most dinners at this restaurant because the view was so spectacular. It would have been great to have a more varied menu. OH, and don't miss the fireworks night and the cook-out with fireworks. You'll love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico