“Quiet Saturday night, but good Sushi”
Review of SUSHIMANIAZ

SUSHIMANIAZ
Ranked #272 of 688 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: USD 4 - USD 8
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best japanese, sushi restaurant in cabo, with the most exclusive wines, and full of diferent flavors that you`ll experience and enjoy. Shushimaniaz is famous arround the local people and the turism recomend us!!! Ask to your concierge about us and you will never forget us!!!
Reviewed 12 February 2018

It was a noisy Saturday night in Cabo (no real surprise), but it was nice and quiet inside Sushimaniaz. We weren't very hungry so we ordered only two rolls, a Tuna Roll and a Baja Roll.
The Tuna Roll had Cucumber, Avocado, and Shrimp on the inside, with an outside of Tuna, Onion, Lemon Juice, Serrano Peppers, and some sauce.
The Baja Roll had some tempura onion and fish along with avocado and cream cheese on the inside with an outside of breaded shrimp, avocado, some mixed salad and sauces.
The tastes were very good; the atmosphere was nice, and the service was great. We like this place because we know that the sushi is reliably good and it's inexpensive. This is not the fanciest place in town for Japanese Cuisine, but we do like it for sushi when we want something casual.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We wanted sushi and shashimi at a reasonable price. This fit the bill. The signature dish which is their logo pic (tuna with serrano) was great as was the thai salad that we had.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Maybe I'm spoiled with really good sushi from the Pacific NW so I had really high expectations coming to Sushimaniaz. Decor, ambience and location was great. Convenient to the nightlife.

So, I chalked up this sushi experience as the chefs interpretation of what he thinks sushi is. I found it strange that the first order of currican sushi came out on the plate wet, no actually watery and there was no wasabi anywhere. The taste was ok, although it had these weird wet, stringy carrots in it. I basically picked off the spicy tuna and ate that. I had to ask our waiter to bring us the soy sauce which was this strange murky, brownish color. I've never seen soy sauce like that before. We ordered a couple sushi rolls- spicy tuna and something fried. They were plentiful and edible but nothing to rave about.
Thankfully, neither my date nor myself got sick but I doubt we will return.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

We came here 4 years ago for our honey moon and wanted to delight ourselves once again.
This place is still delicious and a great option for a Sushi.
They had a 3x2 promo which made me even happier.
Very recommended

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I went here on a Saturday night and we had 3 rolls tuna, marlin and California and they were all delicious!