“Vacation to remember”

Winner 7 Sport Fishing in Cabo
More attraction details
Owner description: The "Winner 7" Cabo Charter Sport Fishing & Cruising Fleet of boats serves all needs. All Inclusive Charters. Share Fishing Charters. Whale watching. Marlin, tuna, dorado, wahoo, sharks. Showcased by 52' Hatteras Sport Fish "Winner 7" owner/operator in Cabo San Lucas. Plus other sport fish boats all inclusive 26' to 70'. World Class Fishing on World Class Boats. A/C, iPod Stereo. Exceeds all safety requirements. These are all great boats.
Reviewed 19 February 2016

My wife and I recently chartered a boat through Dave. We had a nice couple days on the water. The marlin were jumping and we had a blast. The whole experience was awesome. I'm definitely going to go back again. Thanks Dave for the great guys on the boat. We met some new friends and had a vacation to remember.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I have been on a few charters with Winner 7 now and we always have a great time. The fishing was good and we usually see whale and dolphins also. One time we didn't catch a Marlin but we've always caught Dorado and/or tuna. A local restaurant cooked them for us. We always have fun and I look forward to the next trip I just booked with Dave. I highly recommend him and the crews he works with.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Dave was very generous and donated a fishing trip to our auction to help raise money for the children's hospital in our town! We included this fishing trip in one of our fundraising auction packages and it was a huge draw that attracted bidders to this Cabo Trip. They reached out to Dave right away to plan their trip with excitment. Dave was WONDERFUL and communicated very well throughout the whole process. He took such wonderful care of the couple that won the package and even took care of the additional friends they brought with them for the fishing trip. I would HIGHLY recommend using this company if you want a memorable and professional experience. I would recommend them to anyone going to Cabo!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Dave was very informative and helpful in booking our fishing trip and getting me the check in information for our fishin trip. I feel it is important to know that our fishing trip was actually turned over to boats operated by Silverado. So even though I had requested certain boats listed in Winner 7's fleet, I was not informed ahead of time that one my requested boats would not be available. Communication with Silverado was limited.

travelmex7, Manager at Winner 7 Sport Fishing in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Winner 7 and Silverado own and manage 12 boats. We have crews on each boat that actually operate them. We are NOT "a booking agency" Client asked for "Cowboy" We have five 33' boats and do NOT guarantee a specific boat in this size. They are the most popular boats. We have maintenance schedules and crew days off. Client was told this on phone and also on confirmation email that we would try to get her "Cowboy" but was NOT guaranteed but the other boats are extremely similar. boat was not available so she got "Renagato" actually our best 33'. Whenever we do this the boat is ALWAYS an upgrade and NEVER a downgrade. :ALL boats are on the Winner 7 Website. Client was sent many emails. Client admitted they had trouble with their account and that emails would bounce back.. Client was sent over and over and also called several times. Our communication is excellent. Client had no difficulty being confirmed, find boat location, us meeting them on time etc. Fishing was slow that day.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

A huge thank you to Israel and Oscar. They made me sweat it out, but in the final 30 seconds of the day I got my Marlin. I know they don't control the ocean, but they knew how important catching the Marlin was to me and they did EVERYTHING they could to help me fulfill my dream. Thanks for helping me check another item off my bucket list!

1  Thank robertfross