“Perfect!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunset Pool Air View
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sunset Pool Air View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

584kat
Fresno, California
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We loved Pueblo Bonito Rose. It is close to town and beach. Employees are friendly and courteous. The pool is huge and warm. Would return in a heartbeat.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Sue U
Wilmington, Delaware
“Fleeing the Northeast!”
Reviewed 20 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Great place, great location to everything. People were friendly and happy to be in Sunny Cabo...me too! Ocean was delightful and the large pool was inviting. Just what I needed after the winter from hell in the northeast. Would highly recommend this facility. Nothing to complain about...a real gem!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Could have had more activities!
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Debbie R
Swartz Creek, Michigan, United States
“Always a beautiful time”
Reviewed 25 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We don't really have any complaint except the pressure to visit sister resort sunset for a time share presentation. We have visited her twice now and loved it each time. We especially want to mention Armando our pool waiter. He remembered us from a previous visit and was excellent. We are looking forward to our next visit and to see our new friend Armondo.
Our room was good size and clean, everyone was kind and accommodating. We will be back in a year!

Liked best: Pool beach location
Liked least: Timing of cleaning our room
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
moehtwins
Isleton, California
“The best time!!!”
Reviewed 14 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This was one of the best vacations we have had in a very long time. The service was great. Linda, the activities director, was fantastic!! We didn't have a bad meal the whole time we were there. My son went fishing and the resort made some wonderful Mexican-inspired dishes for a nominal fee. Our room (2008) was immaculately cleaned by Victoria every day.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Relaxing at poolside and the activities.
Liked least: The construction (which couldn't be helped).
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Jah h
“The care and service put into each and every encouter and detail surpasses excellence in my book!”
Reviewed 29 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

I have worked in customer service for over 30 years..so I am acutely aware of the level of service I recieve. I also have been able to travel all over the world yet this is my first time to write a review. My friend and I recently spent a week at the Pueblo Bonita Rose resort earlier this month. We had purchased the all inclusive and every single meal was over the top. Yet what made this place stand out over the rest for me was the service!!! From the time I arrived till I left.! Specifically speaking ..as in life...not everything goes smoothly or without a hitch. And so it was with a personal issue on my vacation . However the front desk staff Lia and Yazmin took charge as professionals , without hesitation made the neccessary arrangements and resolved the situtation!! They ,along with the bell boy Alberto Villarreal made me feel so cared for words can not describe. The service I recieved is not the norm but rare! It is this kind of service that has compelled me to write this review! I am grateful to have been a guest here and will absolutely keep coming back!!!!!

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing