43 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUSD 473
Agoda.comUSD 457
PricelineUSD 473
1,494 results
All reviews legendary pool los cabos rock royalty eden pool gus gus vacation planners rock spa legendary members zen restaurant soft opening members pool personal assistant swim up room main pool rock star dinner reservations room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Wow!!! We had the most amazing experience at the HRH! My boyfriend and I decided to head to Mexico for my birthday, and we can’t wait to go back! Upon arrival we decided to book our dinner reservations. We looked for vegan options on the menus and decided for CIAO and ZEN. When we arrived at CIAO we were treated like royalty! Our waiter was so attentive and made us feel at home. Our food was delicious and they have the most amazing VEGAN chocolate cake! But honestly the chef and our vegan specialist (who is In charge of the menu) Blew my mind! Abed (chef) Leo (waiter) and Aldo (vegan specialist) thank you so much!
I didn’t think they could top that but Boy was I wrong! At ZEN we had a, 6 Course meal and that blew my socks off!!! The food presentation was beautiful and, Everything was exquisite! We had the pleasure of meeting up w/ Aldo again and they rolled out the red carpet! I couldn’t eat that much food but my boyfriend devoured everything. We got so lucky to catch mariachi playing by our room so we decided to relax in the tub. (Yes, they have a tub on the balcony!)The next day We lounged by the pool and the staff was great. My boyfriend took me on a Boat ride and we got to see Whales mating, and a dolphin protection them! I almost cried because the energy was magical! I’ve traveled and experienced great food and service all over the world but the HRH goes above and beyond!!
Covid testing was on site and we got our results the next day.
We will be returning w/ our family soon
Thank you so much for showing us love!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Anitabonita_01
Customer Care HRHLC, Propietario at Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Hello Anita!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the feedback on your previous stay at Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to provide you with what we’re known for: Authentic rock experiences!

We are pleased to hear that our rockers made your vacation memorable and that they were attentive every moment, we will acknowledge all of them.

We want to express our gratitude and we hope to host you again in the future.

YOU ROCK!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

We enjoyed our stay here overall and we do plan on returning. The food is very good, room service could not be better! They were fast and the food was still warm enough. The bed was pretty good, no complaints. The Rock theme is so awesome if you love that stuff, authentic gear, costumes, etc. from Rockers was great to see. The staff is really great but we have had better customer service at other resorts. They are friendly of course, but I’m not sure they handle their specific job all that well. Our personal assistant was lacking, we actually got nothing from her. During our stay, it seemed they needed more pool servers. We sometimes had to chase one down or wait around 30 minutes to get one’s attention. Also, let’s discuss the drinks....this resort had the most watered down alcohol drinks of any resort we’ve visited. Come on, everyone knows it happens but maybe you could throw in an extra splash now and then to make the guest a *little* tipsy! My advice is to order a drink with multiple types of alcohol so you are guaranteed at least a single! My choice was Rum & Rock and I finally got a buzz. The entertainment is pretty good, no complaints. So overall we enjoyed it and we bought a small package so we will be back. My favorite part was actually the glass lampshades etched with the lyrics from my favorite song! That was a pleasant surprise.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank lesleyandlarry

Hello Lesley and Larry!

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your comments are very much valued. We appreciate your review regarding our service and facility. Our staff will always provide the best treatment, and we are pleased that overall you found value and hospitality during your stay.

It was a pleasure having you here and remember our red carpet will be set to welcome in the future again.

Keep on rocking!

Reviewed 1 March 2021

I’ve had the best experience here. seriously could not be more grateful for the excellent service and drinks made here. Both Conde (Foster The People) and Luisito (Jose Jose) have been incredible and provided the upmost quality of customer service. I will 100% be coming to the Hard Rock Hotel again because of the beautiful scenery, great drinks, and impeccable customer service. Love it so much here and am sad to be leaving!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 306braydenp
Customer Care HRHLC, Owner at Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Hola Braydenp!

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us and also for sharing details of your past stay at Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos!

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to provide you with what we’re known for: Authentic ROCK experiences!

We are pleased to hear that Conde and Luisito made this vacation even more memorable, they always show they are the best creating magical moments for everyone!

Your feedback is well appreciated and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again in a near future.

YOU ROCK!

Manuel Garcia
Customer Care/ Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Just wanted to give a huge shoutout to Sara at the Cavern Club. She was super awesome to both my boys. She made sure everything was clean, hands were washed and she was so patient with them So thank you Sarah for making our short trip more enjoyable for our two boys.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank theshovl
Customer Care HRHLC, Propietario at Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Hello JJ!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we are very glad to know that you had a great time and enjoyed the facilities and all of our services. We will recognize our rocker Sara who made your stay fantastic, she will be happy to hear about your friendly and kind words.

We would love to welcome you and your family again, see you until your next visit!

Greetings,

Reviewed 28 February 2021

We visited in Feb 2021 for our honeymoon. The Covid-19 precautions made us feel comfortable and they offered us 60% off for the week ($1,744 instead of $3,913) to not cancel. The place is gorgeous. However, they have some serious customer service issues with respect to check-in, time share presentations, activities, shuttles, and billing. With respect to all of these areas, no one we talked to ever had any clue what was going on. We constantly had to repeat our situation to others who were also clueless or impotent to help. I must have repeated my name 1,000 times. I don't think they have one competent person outside of foodservice. At least, the food and drinks were pretty good. The sushi, hibachi, and Italian Ciao restaurants were awesome but I have to say the rest (Mexican, Toro, & Impanema) was mehhh. The shuttle service you are required to take to town (the Hard Rock will not let Uber onto their property) were never on time and one of them broke down, making us even later to our dinner reservation. I booked a King size bed because we are tall and have a King at home. We got there and were asked if two queens was OK. I said no, absolutely not. Mind you, the resort was operating at 40% capacity during the pandemic, yet not enough King size beds for a couple on their honeymoon! I asked again for a King. They said they would see what they could do and made us wait. When we finally got up to the room it was... Of course, two queens. Mind you, he sent us up there under the impression that we had waited for King. I felt this was a very dirty tactic. Of course, we were too tired and defeated to go back to the desk and ask again for a King. Regarding billing, I paid for everything in advance. Upon arrival, they told me we had only paid $200. I showed them a printed receipt AND pulled up the charge on my credit card statement. Still, they made me put $700 hold and said they would look into it. They gave us a card from our friends who sent us a $200 resort credit as a gift. I pointed out that was probably the $200 they could see but "no, they didn't think so." Fast forward to checkout. Same issue, they still thought we never paid. I had to go through the whole dance of showing receipt and 20 minutes later she tried to get me to pay and not allow me to use the $200 credit our friends gifted us. I refused to sign the credit card receipt and forced them to resolve. She said she couldn't see the $200 credit and asked me to produce a receipt. It was a gift... I did not buy it so I never had a receipt! So frustrating. As for the time share presentation, we thought we were sitting down with Virginia to make dinner reservations and book activities. This was misleading. She could only help us with a few days of dinner and no activities. We had to come all the way back down and wait in line to reserve our last three meals, and the lady that did the meal booking was 10 minutes late, two days in a row. Virginia just wanted us to do the timeshare presentation. Fine, but don't beat around the bush--we want to book it and get to our room, not sit around chatting with you after 8 hours of travel! We were told the presentation would be 90 minutes. It took 120. Also, she told us to be there at 9. Then it didn't start until 9:30. So very annoying! They asked us in the beginning if we liked it so far and we said, "No," citing the experiences and more outlined above. They kept offering cheaper and cheaper packages despite the fact that money was not the issue. I never got any of the confirmation emails for dinner and activities because despite writing my email out, they could not get it entered to the system correctly. At one point with the dinner reservations lady I looked at her screen and showed her the missing "E" and she could not understand me and never corrected it. She looked at the piece of paper and said, "It's the same." I kept saying, no, it's not! It was weird. Upon departure, we were almost late for our flights because they could not get our name right and would not let the shuttle into the resort grounds to pick us up. I had to explain three times that the piece of paper I had was outdated and that yes, I did update my shuttle reservation. It was a consistent struggle with everything and not at all easy-breezy all-inclusive we were expecting. Even the Covid testing was late. They told us to be there 8:50 AM. The nurses did not arrive until 9:08 and they did not get our tests until 9:20 AM. It is the horrible deep nasal swab too, for some reason, so that was awful. At one point our return flights were canceled and re-booked for a day later. The front desk would not even talk to me about extending for a day. He directed me to the Internet and would not even discuss it with me. Horrible service again. Overall, we enjoyed the scenery, safe feeling, whale watching, food, drinks and live music but will never stay here again. If we had paid full price we would have been horribly disappointed.

Room tip: February whale watching was impeccable
4  Thank samanthasK9434RE
Customer Care HRHLC, Propietario at Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Samantha,

Thank you for the time you are taking to share your detailed review, we are deeply sorry to read that you didn't enjoy your stay to the fullest.

We are glad to know your recognition of our gastronomical offer and the details that you liked about our property, we work really hard to provide the best service to all our valuable guests.

Regarding your reservation, I would like to clarify that this was made through RCI for two double beds, we understand the important moment you were celebrating but unfortunately bed requests are subject to availability, even if the hotel is operating with limited capacity not all our rooms are available as well.

We truly apologize for creating for you the wrong impression of us during your stay, your on site complimentary testing was scheduled at 9am, please accept our apologies for the delay, we understand the process of the test is not pleasant, however is the one USA requires to allow you travel back.

When a guest needs to extend their stay, we recommend to do it online in order to have the best rate available, as the rate at the property is always higher.

I can assure you, however, that as you are reading this, each manager and supervisor of the hotel is studying the detailed anomalies of your review so that we can operate in the future just as we always have in the past, with the elegance, tact, and superb efficiency that we are renowned for.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience and we really hope to have the opportunity to host you in the future.

Customer Care / Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos