We travelled to Los Cabos in Jan., 2012. My husband and I had a studio room. It had been recently renovated and was very comfortable. We had to two queen beds (very comfortable), a small table and small kitchen area.
When we travel we don't usually hang around the hotel. The marina are has lots to see. You can go to any number of restaurants and lots of shopping for whatever you need. Obviously we did not do the all inclusive and are glad we didn't. We ate at one of the restaurants on the marina that is connected to the hotel and it was the most expensive and least impressive of all our meals. Our friends ate at another and actually got bad meat. We walked to a nearby grocery store and picked up a few breakfast items and for the rest of the meals we tried restaurants all over Cabo.
The check in and check out process was reasonable painless, perhaps a bit slow and a little disorganized. We did not do the welcome talk, but had little trouble with the time share people. That was a first in Mexico! The resort also has free wi-fi. Not real reliable, but certainly usable.
As I said earlier we didn't stay around the resort much but all in all if you like to be in the middle of things and are able to walk everywhere, this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Wotif.com so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico