5,905 results
All reviews bella california taco bar villa group whale slide time share jose reyes sports bar all inclusive package timeshare presentation great vacation nightly shows ocean view upper pool our waiter pool side all inclusive plan tacos
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful vacation. Tip don’t stay in building 2000 lots of mold. Moved to the 3000 building made all the difference. Food is awesome. Pool service was excellent. The Michael Jackson show was so fun.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Misael C, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Samantha E,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests' satisfaction possible.

I am glad that our front desk staff did their best to accomodate you.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Edward Ortega Flowers and Fernando went out of their way to make our experience very enjoyable. They made it easy to find anything we needed. I really enjoyed the shows everynight It was nice to have a variety that way their was something for every one.

Room tip: try to get one overlooking the pool
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear NorthStar467258,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind workd which I will personally share with Edawrd and Fernando.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Thank you Fernanda. Our concierge. The resort was very clean, great friendly staff. The views from the resort, pool amazing. Nice shows every night. Within walking distance to town (marina) or take bus for $1 US per person at bottom of entrance of resort. Fernanda was super friendly, helpful, gave so much advice where good places to eat outside the resort. Tres Isles. good seafood. The big waves crashing on the beach all day and night, cool to watch and listen to. Swimming depends on how big the waves are.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank g53j24

Dear g53j24,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind workd which I will personally share with Fernanda.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is extremely nice and very clean. The staff here is just awesome and the friendliest ever. Especially the concierge Fernanda. I had lost my cellphone on the tour bus today and she did a lot of work and got it back for me quickly. I am thankful for her quick professional response, And I can't wait to come out to this hotel again! Thank you Fernanda!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank _1_dj_jamie

Dear _1_dj_jamie,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind workd which I will personally share with Fernanda our concierge.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

My husband and I bought a time share in Villa Del Palmar 17 yrs ago and are so happy we did. The room suits are needs and is very comfortable. Love having a kitchen in the condo. The employees there are amazing. From Elizabeth who works handing out the towels, to Ashley the concierge and Alberto R our Bell man and lilliana our housekeeper.
You have to try the fresh pastries made on site at the deli. Frankly all the restaurants are excellent on site. We are so glad we became members.

Room tip: all rooms have a view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LauraM44
Misael C, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear LauraM44,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind workd which I will personally share with Elizabeth, AShley, Alberto, Liliana Housekeeper.