My wife and I have gone to Cabo (now) 3x in 3 years.
Palmilla, Las Ventanas & now Capella.
We loved Capellas as much as the other 2 resorts.
The staff is outstanding. They go out of their way without being too much in your way.
Food was fantastic (except for the 'fish restaurant' on the bluff. It was 'pretty good'
But not worth the price). Our room was fantastic.
Couldn't recommend the hotel anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico