“Busy place”

Ranked #80 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This beachfront restaurant, bar, and beach club is the heart and soul of Cabo: wild, fun, festive, delicious.
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Food was mediocre, not bad but nothing we would order again. Definitely check your pesos to dollars. We used a money exchange app and only when we showed them the mistake using the currency converter, did they change (unhappily) the total of our bill. Seating was good, views wonderful, if they could up their service we might return.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,990)

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My friends and I were in Cabo for a bachelorette party and Mango Deck was the perfect place for us to have some fun while looking at the beautiful ocean, drinking amazing mango margaritas, and soaking up the sun! Service was fantastic, Raul is the best. He took care of us and was a sweet as they come. Our table side guacamole was delicious as well. It was also fun to watch all of the dancers and the crazy guests playing wild games. Next time I'm in Cabo I will go to Mango Deck again!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Where else in Cabo can you get beers on the beach, jello shots, good food and live entertainment? Hosts found us a place right on the beach after a long walk and brought us buckets of beers. Bucket never went empty! Next time I'm in town I'm going back!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Fun place to visit. Staff tries to push for tips way too much. Check your bill before paying, many items added to bill that were not ordered.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

On the daily, friends and I went there. Drinks, games on stage and food is very fun. It's exactly located on the beach, so you can go for a dip if you're too hot.

1  Thank raysanc86 .