“Beers and Beach”

Ranked #80 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This beachfront restaurant, bar, and beach club is the heart and soul of Cabo: wild, fun, festive, delicious.
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Where else in Cabo can you get beers on the beach, jello shots, good food and live entertainment? Hosts found us a place right on the beach after a long walk and brought us buckets of beers. Bucket never went empty! Next time I'm in town I'm going back!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,990)

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Fun place to visit. Staff tries to push for tips way too much. Check your bill before paying, many items added to bill that were not ordered.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

On the daily, friends and I went there. Drinks, games on stage and food is very fun. It's exactly located on the beach, so you can go for a dip if you're too hot.

1  Thank raysanc86 .
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We came here multiple times during our trip to Cabo. Isaac was the best waiter we have had anywhere ever! We always requested him after our first visit. Awesome drink specials, excellent calamari & guacamole made at your table. It is a party place so if you want a relaxing, quite place don't come here. We had so much fun. FYI you will have an influx of locals trying to sell you their merchandise but we saw that everywhere except in town wasn't as bad.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I had a recommendation to go to The Office next door, only to find that they were closed for vacation from August to October, so I went next door to Mango Deck.
Great views, drinks and food. I sat on the deck inside one day and the next day at a table outside under an umbrella with my feet in the sand. Live entertainment and activities happen right in front, and it's great to be so close to the water.