“I was a little nervous at first, but it turned to be the best experience ever!”
Review of 3Senores

3Senores
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 3senores is the original Horseback riding Co. in San Miguel de Allende, (since 1996).
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
Reviewed 15 December 2010

just go, even if you have not ridden before or are a little fearful. I was very nervous and fearful to beon horses, so I speak form experience of a novice
Get to see the landscape and meet people that make your trip to SMA well worthwhile. We came to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday, and he had not been on a horse in 40 years!. He said it was the highlight of our stay and his birthday
We even sang in English and Spanish , happy birthday to him on the ride!!!!
Mauricio is the best guide, he is local with many stories to tell and charming and makes the ride SO, SO very safe and fun
JUST do IT!!!

4 Thank fem1234

Herradura, Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“PERFECT experience”
Reviewed 27 October 2010

3 Senores provided the perfect horseback riding experience. It was perfect in every way. The horses were ready to go (saddled and waiting), in excellent shape, with a great demeanor, the ride itself was so scenic...just perfect and perfectly beautiful. Mauricio surpassed all expectations (set pretty high from previous reviews here). He clearly loves his work, his horses, his country and people. Such a delightful guide and host. He even volunteered to drive us back into town!

I highly recommend 3 Senores for all ages and experience levels. There are several options for horseback riding. Mauricio and 3 Senores exceed expectations, which is rare.

3 Thank MichaelBrownCR
3senores, Owner at 3Senores, responded to this review, 8 November 2010
Hello,
thank you so much for coming back to ride at 3señores with your mom. I hope you had a good time!!! .
And thank you so much for think all those nice things about 3señores rides. we really like what we do, and that is to take care of our clients (friends) in the best way possible!
Remember " mi casa, es su casa "
Have a nice trip back to C.R.
su amigo
Mauricio
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Scenic horseback riding that's worth being sore the next day.”
Reviewed 24 September 2010

My mother & I went horseback riding for my birthday, and it was such a treat! Mauricio took us out on carefully and thoughtfully selected horses and went at the appropriate pace for our levels of experience. Not only did we get to see the beautiful scenery of San Miguel's more rural side, but we were charmed by the stories our guide told us about the places we passed. He was incredibly knowledgeable about the landscape and answered all the questions we put forth, and he was so cheerful that it would have been hard not to have a good time. The horses were lovely and answered easily to our commands and were a delight to ride. Our guide gave us tips about riding, including ones that were immediately applicable, and definitely knew all about horses and was a very experienced rider. I felt safe and confident the entire ride.

My only regret is that I won't get to go riding again on my current trip to San Miguel, but next time I visit I know I'll be heading back to the 3 Senores, and hopefully I can ride Eleanor again!

The ride takes an hour or more (talk to them for a more specific timeline) and you should wear jeans, sunscreen, and a comfortable shirt, but other than that you don't need to bring much else. :) Be sure to drink water before you go, too! I would highly highly highly recommend the 3 Senores to all levels of riders, from beginning to expert, for the wide selection of horses and the wonderful hospitality of the guides.

4 Thank Sarfrey
3senores, Owner at 3Senores, responded to this review, 25 September 2010
Hello,
Im so glad that you had a good time in that special day! ( your birhtday ) i hope you didnt many fun things. like you said, too bad you arent able to go back and ride more in this trip, it was for sure very nice to ride with you and your mom. you are both very nice people. remember that 3señores is " su casa". stop by any time.
su amigo, Mauricio
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fun and accommodating!”
Reviewed 12 September 2010

I live in San Miguel de Allende but hadn't gone horseback riding here until a friend visited me last week. She's a much more experienced rider than I, so I was a bit worried that we'd be going too fast for me or too slowly for her, but Mauricio did well in choosing the right horses for us, and halfway through the ride he checked in with me to see if I wanted to keep going or not. (I did, of course, not so much for the riding but for the scenery...I took more than 200 photos in three hours!) The only thing I didn't like was having to wear a helmet, but I guess it's better than getting kicked in the head by a hoof if you should happen to fall off.

3 Thank Wrytr
3senores, Propietario at 3Senores, responded to this review, 17 September 2010
Thank you for the review! im sorry that you had to wear the helmet. Is just that for us "3senores" we really care about your safety.
Thanks for riding with us. hope to see you again soon.
Mauricio Magaña
3señores The original horseback riding Co. in San Miguel de Allende
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“For horses lovers!”
Reviewed 17 August 2010

Horses lovers, you should go for a horse back riding at this place. Horses are in perfect health and well trained, The owner, Mauricio is a very good guide and will take you to his land with a lot of simplicity ans honesty. You don't need to kwow how to ride, you just need patience and respect. This is the best horse ride I never had. The land is not so amazing, but horses are...

3 Thank Anne-Matilde