Las Terrazas San Miguel
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 179
USD 116
Hotel Hacienda Taboada(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 108
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

Casa Carmen(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 120
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Casa Primavera(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 87
Casa Quetzal Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 62
Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 201
USD 136
Priceline
Casa de la Noche(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 105
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
USD 398
USD 344
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
USD 577
USD 563
  • Pool
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
USD 314
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewssan miguelcasitapatiotownculture
Reviewed 24 January 2016

my friend and i were fortunate enough to find this bed and breakfast and would like to share our experience there. la terrazas is located in the "el centro" district of beautiful san miguel. the owners greg and murrary have created a mini paradise at the top of the main street leading to the jardin and cathedral. we did not meet murray so i can only speak of our experience with greg. we arrived in the evening and after showing us our new home, casa grillo, he whisked us off to the center of town to enjoy a wonderful dinner while he shared his vast knowledge of restaurants, gallerys, day trips, etc. our daily breakfast was so delicious...everyday we ordered a little bit more. thank you greg and murray for sharing your beautiful home with us!!
marsha ferrall

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

This was my Best B&B stay ever. From the time I arrived I was greeted at the entrance by my fabulous host Greg who escorted me and my luggage up the stairs to the most wonderful private villa. Upon entrance I totally fell in love with home for the next nine days. Greg invited me up to his villa to meet his friends and share Apple pie with homemade ice cream and a glass of wine and ended my visit sharing champagne and food for New Year Eve on his roof top.

I arrived at night and found for my comfort and convenience a dinner of cordon bleu chicken, broccoli/cauliflower, macaroni salad and a nice bottle of chilled wine.

I stayed in the Casa Mariposa, a gated private 725 square foot villa with a beautiful private patio for reading, sunning, have your coffee or drink or simply just watching the bees pollinate in the lilac plants.
My favorite time was coming in every evening to relax on the sofa with my gas fireplace to warm me while I enjoyed a nice tequila on the rocks. The casa has the most comfortable bed which gave me the best nightly sleep. Great bathroom with every comfort you could need. Let's not forget the perfect kitchen totally supplied with everything you need to prepare a full meal. Tea, coffee, spices, oils and condiments were such a nice touch. Thank you Greg for the awesome daily breakfast hand delivered every evening for the convenience of sleeping in late or early risers. Also the breakfast choices changed daily so everyone visiting could always have some food to fit their personal palate.

As you can see I can't stop talking about The Las Terrazas and it's perfect host. So just go see for yourself.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2016

We just spent a week at Las Terrazas and the first word that comes to mind is "perfection"! We have longed to visit San Miguel and were inspired by it's beauty. But to have Las Terrazas and Casa Grillo as our home made the entire experience exceptional.
Greg is the perfect host and his thoughtfulness was so appreciated. His knowledge of San Miguel was such a benefit for us. The casita itself is a gem and perfect for 2 couples. Comfy queen size beds with quality linens in spacious bedrooms at opposite ends of the suite. Delicious breakfast with lots of variety brought to your casita. And to top it off the location is the best. A short stroll down to the center of town and the Jardin. Go fall in love with San Miguel and Las Terrazas!

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Las Terrazas and Greg Johnson were perfect! Las Terrazas is a beautiful and charming bed and breakfast. Each casita is beautifully decorated, comfortable bed, kitchen, sitting area, fireplace & patio. Did I mention the view? Also easy walk to the center of San Miguel where it's all happening. The markets, restaurants, church's, and plaza's. Our stay at Las Terrazas and Day of the Dead celebrations made for a wonderful trip.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2015

We recently stayed with friends at this wonderful spot in San Miguel for over a week. Absolutely , the best location for access to the jardin , restaurants , shops, and we enjoyed the celebrations surrounding the "Day of the Dead" . The accomodations were the best , separate fully furnished casitas, the service spectacular!! Greg Johnson, owner, was an unbelievable concierge. He comes from experience of big hotels in Europe and the US and from running a high end restaurant in Napa. We were absolutely astounded by his ability to plan trips for us to surrounding sights, and directing us to local points of interest and entertainment. He took care of us as though he had known us all for all of his life and truly cared that we had a successful experience. We have previously stayed at the famous Sierra Nevada in San Miguel but won't in the future. The Sierra Nevada is in the top 50 hotels in the world and is very nice but this place is much better and Greg Johnson makes it that way.. Don't miss this opportunity to really get to know the heart of San Miguel.

Room Tip: all are fantastic great private views of the city
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends