Casa de la Noche
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 179
USD 116
Casa Carmen(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 120
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Hacienda Taboada(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 108
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

Hotel Casa Primavera(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 84
Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 201
Orbitz.com
Casa Quetzal Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
USD 62
Nirvana Restaurant Retreat(El Santuario)(Great Value!)
USD 103
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
USD 344
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
USD 317
  • Pool
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
USD 661
USD 645
  • Pool
All reviewsbarbara pooleart studiosan miguelowner barbaralocal artistsyogurthome away from homeshort walk to the jardincommon areasquiet streetbreakfast was deliciouseach morningthe location is perfectfew blocksfrench toastthe entire staffbed and breakfast
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I can’t imagine a more pleasant, beautiful and relaxing environment than Casa de la Noche for a women’s art retreat. It has its own art gallery, open terraces and suberb breakfasts to start the days. The staff are knowledgeable, kind, attentive and helpful.

Room Tip: 13 of us each had our own rooms. All had access to rooftop terraces, and most either had a kitchenette or access to a kitchen for cooking. The rooms I saw are true to the website info and better in person.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MadamTurca, Owner at Casa de la Noche, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

You know, it takes a lot to make this place what it is, and it only works for us if you love it too.
Thanks for your comments and appreciation... Our guests are the best!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

The staff was so friendly and helpful. The location was great; it was close to the downtown center. The rooms were well decorated and shared spaces were very comfortable. Also, the breakfast provided each morning was healthy and tasted good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Our staff loves to be appreciated .Thank you, and I'll let them know!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I had great service by every one of the employees here. My room was clean and well attended. Breakfast was a pleasant experience every mornin, a great way to start the day. I was not in one of extraordinary rooms that are available but it had all that was necessary. The good central location was within walking distance of town.

Room Tip: I would upgrade my room choice on my next visit.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for staying with us, we hope you'll be back soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I loved everything about my experience here. Loved Barb (the owner), her employees and of course the place was magnificent and very accommodating. Rooms are all so unique and inviting. I will be back next year!

Room Tip: There is a room for everyone’s taste! I stayed in the Mariposa which is great for feeling coveted and at home.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Awesome! and we will love having you return!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I spent a wonderful week at Casa de la Noche as part of a women's art retreat. In no time, the entire Casa felt like home. The staff is attentive, helpful, and friendly. The breakfasts that were served daily were absolutely delicious. The location of this wonderfully appointed hotel is well situated for all activities in San Miguel.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Terrazzo apartment. I had my own iron gated sitting terrace, tv, living room, kitchen, kingsized bed and bath. The windows looked out on a courtyard. From there I could see the moon, occasional fireworks at night and all the lovely greenery and flowers by day.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for noticing the care that goes into our home away from home. We love our guests!