“The best churros!”

San Augustin Chocolates & Churros
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Besides the 45 min wait, our experience was great. These are the best churros I have ever had. Well worth the wait. If you want to skip the lines just order to go and sit in the plaza.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,051)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had breakfast three times in our 10-day stay in SMA and we kept coming back to San Augustin because of the food, ambiance and service. The churros are the best we have had and the chocolate is dark and delicious. The entrees are also wonderful and fresh.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I can never understand why people (always Mexicans) line up to get into this restaurant. They serve average breakfast food, mediocre empanadas, and average churros, I think they hope to see the Mexican soap opera star that owns it. It has uncomfortable tables and seating and poor service,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

On a recommendation, we visited San Augustin. I had a dulce de leche filled churro and it was DELICIOUS! I liked the churro better than the famous Churreria el Morro in Mexico City! It's probably one of my top three foodie experiences in Mexico! You will love it!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Chocolate Alert.
Dip your fresh churros into several variations of hot chocolate!!!!! This place was full and everyone looked happy