“MAGNIFICENT PLACE AND BEATIFULL PEOPLE EVER.”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Casa Tres Cervezas

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
anapaulal...
Cuernavaca, Mexico
“MAGNIFICENT PLACE AND BEATIFULL PEOPLE EVER.”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Every year (the last 4 years) we have the privilege of being in Casa Tres Cervezas. The time we spend in this wonderful house is truly unforgettable. I depply appreciate all the attention and affection we receive.
100% recommended
Thanks, Jonnathan, George, Aideé, Julian, Lulú y Adriana.

Ana Paula

17 Aug 2017
Thank you for your kind words Ana Paula, we look forward to host you again next year.
staro20o
Los Angeles, California
“THIS PLACE. I have no words to describe the beauty of this compound.”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I had the pleasure of staying at this compound 2 times. Once in Nov of 2016 for Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) and my 2nd time in May of 2017. Both times were magical. I live in LA so this was a quick flight from LA to Leon, Mexico. Once we landed we were greeted by 2 drivers who whisked us to our SUV's air conditioned, loaded our luggage and had delicious libations sitting on ice for all types of thirsts.

We took a beautiful sunset ride (aprox 45 min) though the small towns and valleys into SMA. Once we arrived I was taken by the beautiful narrow cobble stone streets, beautiful pops of color and all the life happening in the streets.

Once we arrived at the compound I had no idea I was in for such a treat. The front doors were framed by the largest real live flower frame I have ever seen.

The house staff greeted us, its like I stepped into the most magical, green, beautifully lit vibey compound ever. Music was playing, fresh flowers everywhere. Our luggage was taken to our assigned rooms, each room is different and unique. Only the best linens, fresh flowers daily, gorgeous bathrooms...etc. Not one detail was left out. We went straight to the formal dining room where we were seated for the most delicious meal of my life. Fresh guacamole, chips, salsa, home made margaritas and then dinner came. The Chef makes everything with soo much love and you can taste it.

The staff is there to make sure you have everything you need without making you feel uncomfortable. Its like staying at your best friends house, they take really good care of you and anticipate needs!

Wifi throughout the entire compound and when I say entire that is because I have been here twice and discovered even more amazing things about CTC on the 2nd trip. You wake up to fresh baked pastries and whatever your heart could desire for breakfast.. fresh squeezed juice etc. From that moment on the world is your oyster, you are steps away from the plaza, shopping, markets, art galleries, churches & adventure. Close enough to walk everywhere but once you get behind the doors of Casa Tres Cervasa you are taken to the depths of chill, relaxation and good vibes. Day 1 we spent relaxing in the pool, shopping and had massages outdoors all over the compound followed by delicious roof top dinners. Day 2 was a sunrise hot air balloon ride over SMA - a ride I will never forget followed by more shopping, cocktails and Rooftop dinners. Day 3 we took ATV's through the SMA countryside where we saw wild horses and let our hearts run wild with theirs. Day 4 we swam in the Mayan Baths...its a 20 min short drive from the compound were we had our own private swim oasis with music, food & massages. It was magical. Then we celebrated Dia De Los Muertos. The streets are full of life, music, love and fresh flowers everywhere.

The staff was so accommodating with assisting on all Roof Top reservations, arranging cars to pick us up, all adventures outside of the house, shopping suggestions, what art galleries to check out etc. I felt so taken care of. I would wake up for breakfast and come back to my huge suite/room bathroom clean & tidy. They do your laundry, cook you whatever your heart desires, make sure you are comfortable...the list goes on.

There are soo many levels to this place. The sunsets from the roof top are gorgeous! There are soo many little nooks to relax in - the perfect place to take a large group but have soo much space to relax and live in that you almost forget you are there with friends/family. Casa Tres Cervesas is my home away from home. Whether you go for Dia De Los Muertos, or a quick little vacation...this is the place to stay to be close to it all and away from it all at the same time. I can not wait to go back!!

19 Sep 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We look forward to have you back. Casa Tres Cervezas Team
robizon
“Just Amazing”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This place is a true gem. Every detail of the furniture, the fixtures, the art, are designed to enchant the eye. The location is perfect, just two blocks from the main square and dozens of stores and restaurants. The staff are outstanding. Jonnathan and Jorge are knowledgeable and attentive guides to the house and the town. They arranged a week’s worth of wonderful activities, art classes, walking tours, ATV rides, etc. Aday, the chef, cooks the best Mexican food you’ll find. We arranged private yoga classes and massages in the house’s fitness studio and spent a lot of time relaxing in the beautiful hot tub and pool. The only problem with our visit was that it was too short.

19 Sep 2017
Thank you Robin for such an amazing review, we hope to see you soon. Casa Tres Cervezas Team
Sarah H
“Slice of Heaven”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This amazing family home is a big splash of heaven. Everywhere you turn there is something remarkable and fresh. From flowers to sculpture to amazing aerie outdoor gathering spaces, the details will knock you out. The location is smack dab in the center of everything and you can walk to all the churches, restaurants, and shops. But who would want to leave the compound?

sherrie_L...
Savannah, Georgia
“Best kept secret in San Miguel”
Reviewed 2 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Casa Tres Cervezas is truly a haven nestled on a quiet street yet conveniently located to the center of town. The accommodations exceeded my expectations––from the ample indoor/outdoor space and the impeccable service to the plush pillows on the bed. The residence came equipped with a personal and incredible cook and two concierges who guided us throughout. Amazing experience! Highly recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing