“Great scones!”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 42
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Visited for a coffee break whilst out shopping.
Really friendly staff and home made food.
Great scones and good coffee.
It's a little pricey so not recommended for families with children.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Went in for breakfast and can honestly say I had the best breakfast I've ever had! The food was amazing came out hot and fairly fast, you could tell how fresh all the ingredients were. Lovely setting and lovely friendly staff. Will most definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Having recently moved back to the area, my Sister suggested Russells for a family lunch. I admit to having relatively low expectations of a garden centre cafe. I was pleasantly surprised!

The food is excellent. Generous portion sizes and well presented. The flavours were excellent and cooking spot on. I chose the lamb rump and it was delicious. My Mum was also suitably complimentary about the chicken risotto (see pictures below).

There was one area for improvement, however. Whilst friendly, the service is slow. Do not come here if you are in a hurry. Sure, it's worth the wait. But...

Recommended for the patient!

1  Thank Craig H
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My son treated my wife, daughters,grandaughter and friends boy to lunch at Russells.
They only ordered sandwiches and drinks and it took 40 minutes to arrive!
The staff were rude and unfriendly and the whole experience was not very nice.
It is a shame as it is a great garden centre!

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I have visited Russells on many occasions. Mainly as a convenient stop for food. I have always found it busy at peak times which in my mind is a good advert for price and quality.