“Super food”

CK's Bites Fine Foods
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Balgowlah
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I live locally and only just started visiting CK Bites.
I go mainly for breakfast and especially for their scrambled eggs and bacon.
You can taste the love!
On certain days they have specials, my favorite is the fish pie which I think is a Thursday.
I find the pie to be a really good hangover cure.
My kids love CK's as they have mini sausage rolls.
It's yum all round but not cheap- but for me it's worth it.
So lucky having Connie and Andrew as our private chefs!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I walked into the warmest welcome of the owner saying 'welcome to paradise' which made me smile. He had a knack of reading me and my indecisive mood, as he instantly talked me into the most AMAZING corned beef, sauerkraut and pickle sandwich - absolutely delicious. Old fashioned, effortless, neighbourly hospitality. Thank you so much for making my day.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I passed by the place many times and was attracted by the nicely displayed food . At last I went for lunch and was very happy with my choice as the food was simple , perfectly prepared home cooking and very tasty . The coffee is excellent . I strongly recommend this cafe for a fast light delicious meal .

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Table for two plus the dog at an outdoor table. Delicious Eggs Benedict and Soft Boiled Egg with Dukkah, plus the family favourite to take away, the Egg & Bacon Roll. Lots of options for sweet treats as well. A great local with friendly family and staff. Drop in!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Usually have takeaway after visit to Gym. Have had lunch here a few times. Good fresh sandwiches, great coffee and friendly staff. Always full of people.