“Everyone looked a little shocked, to have customers ”

FrAtelli Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Caldicot
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Clearly a work in progress. Newly refurbished interior clearly, by a fan of 2015 steampunk interiors. Outside logo and signboard is shocking and should be reconsidered. Food was average. Service........ well...... not smooth. Bill, three pizzas, and a few beers........ £ 65 plus tip

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Went as a family gathering. The service was slow on the night we went. If you like pasta dishes then the quality of the food is OK, I went for the steak and value for money was very poor. The steak was 6mm thick and very small. I would not recommend this restaurant if its a steak you are looking for.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant restaurant. Amazing decor and over all a calm collected atmosphere. The staff are lovely, they really give you that personal experience and take their time with your service, they’ll happily explain the a dish on the menu with nothing but passion and smiles. The food was amazing, penne del frono was the best I’ve ever had “big statement” but one I stand buy and I’ve paid top money is top restaurants before. The dessert was lovely, the coconut ice cream was so fresh that my partner could smell it from across the table. Lovely place, credit to the chef and staff, highly recommend.

1  Thank Johnivor88
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were greeted at the door and a table cleared for us. The great service continued for the meal . It appeared to be full with locals celebrating with families and we thought that was a good indicator that it was popular with the locals too. We can see why. Food and service were top notch.

1  Thank 558judy
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

3rd time visiting and each time gets better and better. We booked for 26 people on a sat night for my birthday and you would think we were a table of 4. Food was excellent came out all together. Well impressed. Staff we lovely and friendly. Great for caldicot to have such a lovely restaurant.

1  Thank Kathryn J