“Great Mexican beachfront location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Villas Marena view from the beach.Condo is on 3rd floor giving me privacy/safety
Relax under the soft light of \'Senorita Begonia\'. My kitchen is fully stocked if you enjoy cooking, or making Margaritas!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Relax under the soft light of \'Senorita Begonia\'.
My kitchen is fully stocked if you enjoy cooking, or making Margaritas!
Satellite tv in the winter months.
Just outside my door is the laundry, also within banyo, shower and closet space
View from my balcony and partial view waking up in the morning from bed.
My most recent addition, a local artist painted a bonito mural on my deck wall.
2016-Brand New I have purchased new rattan furniture for the large deck -  Comfy couch and 2 chairs
Large deck with comfortable furniture , BBQ
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hankandco...
puerto vallarta
“Great Mexican beachfront location.”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This small but plenty sufficient beach rental was just what we were looking for. The complex is right on the beach with a great pool and right there beach access. The apartment was well equipped and had a wonderful patio overlooking the pool and palm trees to the beach. We love the beach at Los Ayala. Would definitely consider another stay there in the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
puerto vallarta
Reviewed 23 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Portland, Oregon. USA
Reviewed 16 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

18 Jul 2015
Colleen, I've been wondering how you made out! Im so happy to read your review and see you two seemed to enjoy yourselves!! I hope you come back again!
Grande prairie, Ab
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

11 May 2015
Hi Cheryl! I was thinking about you and wondering how you made out... I'm happy you had a great time and were comfortable in my casa... and you enjoyed everyone at the complex.
I hope you come back and stay at my place again!
Thankyou so much.
Leanna
Duncan, BC
Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

15 Jan 2015
And ThankYou.... Awww, I'm so happy that you spent your 25th at my little place in Paradise! Please come again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing