“Pizza to die for!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 July 2018

These pizzas are made fresh and are totally worth the wait! Delicious crust and good toppings! They also have other options if you are not in the mood for pizza! Grrek Salad was good!
But I love the pizza!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Service is great. Environment is what to be expected from a pizza place ... but even though I have eaten here a few times I am diff always disappointed by the pizza. Maybe the cheese is not 100% milk fat mozzarella? Maybe its the dough... not sure but its never impressed me. Sorry Pazzo.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

My husband bought a pizza there. He walked across the street from the Christie lodge. He said it was pretty good

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We ate dinner on our one night stay here. My son had a couple slices of thick pizza and one slice of thin pizza. The thick pizza was okay tasting, but the thin slice was almost inedible due to the amount of grease which soaked up the crust.

My husband and I tried a veggie calzone in which veggies were not thoroughly cooked on the inside and we both did not prefer the ricotta cheese in the center as it was too heavy. The outer crust of it was pretty good though.

We did enjoy the garlic bread that we ordered which had a nice tasting dipping sauce. Our overall experience here was pretty average.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great pizza for a great price. Fast service too. No complaints at all. We had ordered 3 large pizzas. We watched as the cooks made these from scratch.
Very professional.
We definitely we be back.