1,346 results
All reviews fire pit ski valet beaver creek slope view ice skating off season ski school king room centennial lift beautiful hotel luxury hotel ski resort hot chocolate the ritz lobby bar spring break steam room
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I tried the Pilates with Michelle one day and then yoga with Jodie. Wow-big classes and instructors were top notch. We own a health club where we live so I know about quality instructors and these two ladies know their stuff! I will definitely come to classes here from now on when we visit Beaver Creek. Nice locker rooms too!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
VinceVito_DOS, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience rzbk81. We have great people in our fitness center and I am thrilled you enjoyed Michelle and Jodie's classes. We look forward to seeing you again when you are back in Beaver Creek!!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My sister and I stayed at the Beaver Creek Park Hyatt for a 3-day weekend during our Thanksgiving break. Our experience at the ski resort exceeded our expectations. All of the staff members at the resort were very friendly and went above and beyond to accommodate us - especially since we brought two dogs with us. Although the Park Hyatt is known more for the ski resort, there are plenty of activities to do if you're not a skier. Beaver Creek is also a close drive to nearby ski towns, including Vail and Breckenridge. The resort is also pet friendly, which was a huge plus for us as my sister wanted to bring her dogs with us. There's a weight limit so you may want to confirm with receptionist if you're bringing a large dog. The restaurants within the resort are pricey, but if you exit the resort, there's a bunch of great and affordable restaurants near the area. The Park Hyatt also has events scheduled, which you can check with the receptionist, including free smores and cookies. That said, the rooms here are pricey, however you're paying for the service and accommodations of being within a ski resort. Overall, our trip here exceeded our expectations and it was a perfect mini vacation. The only complaint that I have from my stay here is the daily parking fee of $30. Considering you can't exactly park anywhere else and need a car to get here, the prices felt exorbitant, especially if you're staying here for a few days.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
VinceVito_DOS, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you LucyC_NY for sharing your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit!! You are right, there are many things to do here besides skiing - fun adventures can be found year-round! Thank you again for taking the time to write a review and please come back and visit soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

My family and I stayed at this resort for a 3-day weekend. It was one of my favorite Hyatt's in the world, but I was very disappointed of the current state under new management. The staff was rude, there were little signs on all the tables in the lobby saying that you can't have ski equipment in the lobby (this is a ski resort, btw), and it just seemed rudderless to me. Also, what used to be a very kid-friendly resort has lost its way - and this resorts attracts a lot of families who come to ski together. The game room was replaced with a "ski boot lounge"; there is no food for kids at the lobby restaurant/bar (and you can't get food from the hotel restaurant and eat it in the lobby bar - b/c, the restaurant and the hotel apparently don't play nice together?); and the staff (what little there was) was dismissive as well. For a top-end resort, arguably one of THE top end Hyatt's in the world, I was extremely disappointed. I hope new management gets their legs under them and finds a rhythm - if not, sadly, we would not come back again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
3  Thank Matt M

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback Matt M. I am deeply sorry to hear that we failed to deliver a positive experience for you and your family. Our expectation is that our staff delivers luxury service with a friendly attitude and I am very disheartened to learn they were rude and dismissive. This ski season is certainly different from previous as we've been trying out new ideas in an attempt to create a more exclusive luxury experience. Feedback like this is important for us as we evaluate things for the future. Again, I am sorry that Park Hyatt Beaver Creek did not exceed your expectations. I am confident that we will deliver a fun, friendly and luxurious experience when your travels bring you back to Beaver Creek. Be sure to reach out to me when that is so I can ensure you enjoy your stay. Thanks again for your feedback!

vincent.vito@hyatt.com

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel. They went above and beyond to make everything special. Ski Concierge people were awesome!
Great village with good restaurants- especially the Italian one. Very few runs open but fun anyway.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
VinceVito_DOS, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you mbgreason for taking the time to write a review. We definitely started the season slow in December but thankfully we've had some nice snow accumulations since then and after about a foot of fresh powder on February 5-6 we've enjoyed some epic conditions.
We are up to 132 runs open!! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and staff.
Thank you again for sharing your feedback. Come back and see us soon!!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The hotel is fine for a luxury hotel, although I found the bathrooms to be a bit basic (a small tub). The lobby is very nice and has a great view out on the mountain. It is also right in town, which makes the location better than the Ritz. We've stayed at the Ritz several times previously, and despite the quieter location, I think it is preferable.

Avoid the 8100 restaurant as well as the Spa. The food at the restaurant was okay, but the service made it not worth it. When we spoke to the manager about how long it took to place an order, he was rude and dismissive. For the spa, we paid to use the thermal baths and sauna, but discovered that the sauna was out of order when we got to it. The spa concierge said there wasn't anything she could do and we were not given any sort of refund.

The power was also out for an hour during the Super Bowl, which wasn't ideal. We were offered a small credit at check out to make up for it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback Ben N. I am very sorry that your experience was less than perfect. The service you describe is not acceptable and it is feedback like this that we will use to improve our guest experience. We have a new chef in 8100 and he is incredibly talented. I encourage you to try us out again as I know that you will have a far superior experience!! The power outage in the village during Super Bowl was certainly an unexpected inconvenience. Thank you again for your comments. Please feel free to reach out to me directly when your travels bring you back to Beaver Creek. I will personally assure that you enjoy a fantastic stay!!

vincent.vito@hyatt.com