“Great lunch in the mountains”
Review of Agave

Agave
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Really great food and service here at below mountain resort pricing. Excellent enchiladas, two dollar beers, I’m told bands during the season, good service.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The service was good, the food was good and the atmosphere is good. Everything was good but nothing was great. If you want Mexican and this is close by, it’s good!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I, LOVE Agave, if you ask us which is one of our favorites in the area, definitely Agave. First, the place, we love the ambience and decor, it looks like a ship style made of wood. Beautiful booth tables. Full bar. Some nights they have bands playing. We went to a couple shows as well. They have happy hour for Margaritas and then they have Taco Tuesday. I always get the house margarita and beef and chicken tacos. I like chicken more than beef (beef is more tasteless) love how crunchy they are. We always share a cheese quesadilla because they have the BEST quesadillas. One time I got the beef quesadilla and was excellent. My boyfriend orders steak sometimes. Sometimes we order dessert, he loves the sopapillas and I love the chocolate ganache cake. If you are a chocolate lover like me, then I totally recommend it. Staff is nice, the nice lady at front brings you warm homemade tortillas as an appetizer which we LOVE and always order more. And the price is good.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped for happy hour and left before supper.if you want something out of the way, this might be a place for you. It is definitely different. The staff is accommodating, but not overly friendly. The drinks were good, the appetizers rather bland. We made this a short visit which is unusual for us.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The meat in the dishes is high end beef and the fresh tortillas are worth asking for seconds. I would like a larger basket of chips, but they will keep bring more when needed. Not really Mex-Tex, but a cleaner healthier taste.