“Great meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Veggie fajitas were excellent, service was friendly and the key lime pie was superb. Would visit here again. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I have been wanting to eat here for a long time. My last visit was over 5 years ago. Well....it’s gonna be 5 more years. (I live just down the road.)

My husband and I had lunch. The menu was very basic Mexican American choices. I recall a better menu in the past. The chips was overly salted, but the salsa was good. A bit too pulverized - no chunks at all. We both ordered a relleno and 2 enchiladas. Everything was SO salty, it overwhelms your enjoyment.

I think this is a good party/ apres ski place. Not somewhere to go for good food. We have plenty of better choices in the Eagle River Valley.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This is a "have to go to" place when we are in Beaver Creek except the last time our waitress really didn't care very much about anything related to our meal. Our appetizer never made it out and we were trying to ask where it was but we NEVER saw our waitress. She came by several minutes later after the main entrées were delivered but that was obvious too late. The food was as always very good.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

After a long day of work I decided to experience Agave Restaurant in Beaver Creek. Easy access, parking and in front of the bus stop. My friend and I enter to find a nice intimate but casual ambiance. I greeted the hostess and was promptly escorted to a nice booth next to the window. Chris, our bartender, describe with detail each signature cocktail and even advise on one of his personal creations in the menu, the "Coconut Margarita"; delicious! Complimentary chips and salsa were swerve at our table. Compliments to the sauces.

Our server Scott, is truly a gentleman on the art of serving and guiding a client through the menu. Very engaging and attentive. He anticipated our every need elegantly through our evening. Look forward to his service. (He was the first one to exceed my expectation).

In regards to the food, we enjoyed two appetizers:
"The Ceviche". I complimented the freshness of the fish considering my expectations to be on the Mountains. (second expectation to be exceeded). Well mix with the greens and oils, lime was place on the side for personal seasoning. Personally, I always loved ceviche with lots of press lime so I added 3. Great for sharing and enjoy with the totopos or nachos.

Our second appetizer was the Foundu (Melted cheese with chorizo). Excellent rich flavor. A very fun and delicious plate.

For my main course, I wanted to try a traditional Mexican plate. I was encourage to try the "Enchiladas Suizas". Personally I have travel to Mexico on multiple occasions and it is one of my favorite plates. When the plate is presented, the first impression is "wow! This is a lot of food" which is exactly how they would serve you in México. I first took a bite of the rice that was surprisingly good, moist and I believe it was made perhaps some cheese seasoning which I loved (not sure on the ingredients but very good). The Enchilada flavor and sauce was the one blew my mind (expectation definitely exceeded). Once I took the first bite it transported me to my wonderful time in Mexico City with friends. The flavor was exact and in point to the authentic. This is truly a most try.

For desert, I asked on the house made deserts. I tried the Flan and key lime pie. Flan was very creamy, chef concept to almost look like it melts in creamyness. Excellent to satisfy the sweet craving after a wonderful meal.

The Key-lime pie is very delicious and well balance in bitter and sweet. Suggestion to leave it warm to room temperature makes this desert much more satisfying.

The check is presented without rush and gracefully. Definitely not expensive for The Valley. It is good value for excellent service by Scott, great margarita cocktails and fresh authentic food. I will be returning with my friends and family to Agave.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Get the chips and salsa! You know you want it and it is great! We all had different meals and they were awesome. Margaritas were also good. Good Mexican beers too. I think it is my new favorite Mexican Restaurant in the Valley!