“Clean, good value for money, will definitely be...”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of A Heavenly View 3

washbasin
view from top deck
view from top deck
sunrise from the property
view of front of property from the street
view of back of property
beautiful view of the ocean from the pool
front of main property taken from the garden
View over the ocean from garden
View from garden
Pool area
Washbasin
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
275wayne
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Clean, good value for money, will definitely be back. Thank you Suzette, brilliant host.”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I recently had the pleasure of staying at A Heavenly View, Unit No 3. The unit was clean and serviced every day so I could relax and enjoy my holiday. The furniture is very tastefully put together and Suzette was so friendly and helpful which really helped me enjoy a very relaxing stay in Muizenberg.

Will definitely be back!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness of the unit and the fact it get serviced every day.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 May 2016
Dear Wayne,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a great pleasure having such a nice guest as yourself staying here and I am so happy you enjoyed your time in Muizenberg at my establishment. I look forward to receiving you here again.
Hans-Wern...
Overberg District, South Africa
“5 days of Excellence at Heavenly View - thank you very much !”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We enjoyed 5 amazing days above the sea !
Our apartment was cozy, beautifully decorated and impeccably clean ! We had daily maid service ! Our bed linen was fresh, clean and attractive - the shower a delight !
We thank the owner Suzette for her hospitality ! The Champagne we enjoyed at your beautiful pool side. The sun sets are amazing ! Unforgetable beautiful !
We for sure will come back ! We enjoyed the sound of the sea (especially at night) and your HEAVENLY VIEW !

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Amazing pool area with amazing sunsets
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 May 2016
Dear Hans-Werner,

Thank you for your very kind words. It was a great pleasure to receive such lovely, fun and cheerful guests as yourselves who appreciated everything and who make all the efforts I go to totally worthwhile! Guests like yourselves make my job a very pleasurable one!

I look forward to receiving you again as my guests and to enjoy more champagne at the table overlooking the beautiful ocean views. Until then ...
247LiveLi...
South Africa
“Dirty and in need of repair”
Reviewed 15 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

My room was really dirty and there were a lot of repairs needed. My bed was not made nor my room cleaned when I was there. The pillows smelt really bad. The shower sprayed water all over the floor in the bathroom.. I could go on and on…...

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: The room was dirty and needed repairing, the pillows smelt really awful
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 May 2016
It is very sad indeed when a client stays, doesn't complain about one thing whilst here, even when asked if everything is ok and even when writing a mail to me doesn't raise a single concern and then proceeds out of spite or for whatever reason to immediately write really nasty and untrue comments on tripadvisor and booking.com. Of course my apartments are all kept extremely clean! That is the most important job for my maids and they are really well aware of that, their jobs and livelihood depend upon it! I would never present a dirty untidy room to a client! Why would I do that? To ruin my own business? If my place was so dirty, why didn't the client tell me immediately so she could show me? Or she could have left or called booking.com with whom she booked! Not one complaint, not a word, just unkind untruths afterwards. I live on the premises and am always there for my clients if there are any concerns or problems but if nothing is said to me then I assume everything is alright. I am always there to assist my clients. Anyone reading my other reviews will see that this does not correspond with any of them. Quite clearly I only ever put freshly laundered and ironed sheets on the bed with fresh towels and all my rooms are kept very clean. The pillows don't smell bad at all, I just checked. I just felt I had to respond to put the records straight. Luckily all my other clients are really nice and appreciative.
Austria
Reviewed 21 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Travelling group: Teenagers
1 Sep 2015
Thank you for being such wonderful guests. Enjoyed watching the children surfing on Muizenberg beach with you!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 2 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
4 May 2015
Thank you for your kind words, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here at the end of your very long and amazing trip! You were very gracious and wonderful guests whom I enjoyed meeting very much. I wish you all the best with your future ventures.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing