All reviews sitting area penny tony beds garden
Reviewed 6 April 2016

We stayed for 3 nights in the upstairs double. Very bright, clean, spacious and airy room. Very comfortable room with fridge and fresh milk, tea, coffee etc. great to watch the birds outside the window. A lovely garden to relax in. A great breakfast with plenty of whatever you want. Penny and Tony are two lovely hosts who made sure you were looked after. This B&B is in a quiet location just a 15 min walk to the nearest two pubs. Coach and Horses well worth a vist to eat in but book a table. Great position for visiting Sandringham House. Worth doing one of the Numbered Walks with the information in the room. Overall you cannot fault this B&B. An excellent value B&B for the price and one you would definitely return to.

Room Tip: upstairs room has king size bed. very spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2015

Lovely big room with sitting area which we appreciated. Comfy beds, immaculate shower room. Everything provided that you could want plus extras. Breakfast was very nice. Hosts entertaining and friendly, made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Our (three nights) time with Penny and Tony Bubb and their charming son was the perfect last stop before London and home to New York after a ten week UK retirement tour of 6300 miles. Simply put, it's as good as we could wish for that evasive combination of value, comfort and quality.

To begin each day, our excellent breakfasts were enjoyed in a glass sunroom enclosed setting enveloped in a bright colorful garden cum aviary. Our room had delightful and very thoughtful appointments. It's clear that pride, convenience and thoughtfulness were of highest priority

This level of attention to detail, personal warmth and proximate access to so much of interest resulted in wonderful value. Additionally, Tony and Penny seem to know precisely the level of interactive involvement appropriate for each party who stays with them.

For us, it was delightful engagement. For others differently disposed, there was keen professional courtesy conducive to their level of desired space. Under any variety of circumstances regarding guests, an apparent air of contentment was pronounced.

As a telling aside, I'd forgotten to bring something home, and Penny graciously posted it to me in New York needless of any request on my part. Additionally when my wife needed immediate medical attention involving urgent care from which she recovered fully and quickly,, nobody could have been more effectively dedicated to arranging needed help with a total absence of concern for their own space and time.

We'd surely seek a return to Tall Trees in any holidays' inclusion of East Anglia. I'd suggest travelers attend to engaging their needed time slot well ahead in avoidance of any potential disappointment. With such fond memories of amazing care factoring into a perfect stay orchestrated by a talented charming green thumb hubby and crackling wit wife, we miss Tall Trees and the Bubbs already. There's a special chemistry all about in these sterling quarters!

Room Tip: With the highest level of care in all things Tall Trees, there is no cause for such concern.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stay away on business very regularly and look for quiet, comfortable, en-suite accommodation and as the years go by I am sure that I have become less easy to please. I was pleased. I could find minor faults - for example, the bed was a little firm for me, but that's a personal thing. The main thing is that Tall Trees, as well as catering well for travellers' needs, gives excellent value for money and a very good breakfast. Good storage in the room with a fan and extra heating should either be needed. Two comfortable armchairs and plenty of TV channels and a silent fridge. The shower worked well. I like my privacy and the separate entrance provided just that with a relaxed leafy view from the window. Pleasant hosts complete the picture. Thoroughly recommendable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Tall Trees hotel was a perfect place for us to stay. Well located, reasonably priced with super helpful and friendly hosts. The room was a good size and the breakfast was extremely good. Would strongly recommend to anybody.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family