USD 175
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 306/night.

USD 427
USD 807
The Beach Tulum(Tulum)
USD 632
USD 472
All reviewsnice swimming poolextra bedaffordable hotelbig balconywifi connectionliving areathree nightsa short taxi ridewithin walking distancerestaurants and barstulum ruinsoff the beaten pathbeach areaapartmentfridgebeachybeaches
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Stayed at this cute little hotel in January 2018. The rooms were nice and spacious, and the hotel had a nice pool and garden. The staff was very friendly and helped us a lot. I would come back for sure!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
maxetnia, Gerente at XscapeTulum, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Hi and thanks for stay with us. hope see you soon again in scapetulum.

xscapetulum staff

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This hotel was located so close to all the restaurants and bars in the area, within walking distance. We rented a car to drive down from Cancun but we mostly used bikes to get around as the hotel offers to rent them for $10 USD every 24 hours. I was amazed at how affordable the local restaurants were. Overall great hotel and staff..no real complaints besides the wifi connection. The room and common grounds were clean and well maintained. I would most definitely come back!

Room Tip: its best to get the rooms on the second floor with balcony and hot tubs.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
maxetnia, Propietario at XscapeTulum, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

hi thanks for stay with us hopre se you again in xscapetulum.
regards

max

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I love love love this place. My dad booked this room for my sister and I back in 2016. My dad spoke to Maximilialo the owner and told him he was looking for a safe place for his two daughters. It was our first time traveling alone. The staff wals super friendly. They recommended different tours , called taxis for us and kept an eye on us. I felt very dafe. The pool was nice, the room was great. The pictures were true to what they advertised. We were so happy with our stay, my brother also stayed at Xscape Tulum this past September. Im looking to stay here again in February on my next trip. The hotel was overall in a great location. I dont usually write reviews but i recently had a bad stay in San Francisco and wish someone would have warned me. This hotel is good, clean and in a great location. Places that are this good deserve recognition.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Cristina G
maxetnia, Propietario at XscapeTulum, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

hi thanks for stay with us was a really pleasure...

see you next time in xscapetulum

max

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

it's a great place with wonderful people , excellent building, i love it, thanks romano for everything.. I'll be back
Muy buena atención, es un lugar limpio muy bonito, muy agradable me encantó su diseños entre rústico y muy moderno minimalista

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
maxetnia, Propietario at XscapeTulum, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

hi, many thanks for stay with us. Hope see you again in tulum

regards

Max

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

After some mediocre previous hotels on our travels through Mexico and Belize this one was a cut above. A real gem.

The room was really well decked out and spacious with a good sized bathroom. The pool area was also fantastic. For the price this hotel is hard to beat.

The only things that prevents me giving it 5* were:

A very noisy festival going on nearby until something like 4am. Harsh to blame Xscape for this perhaps; I don't know how seriously noise complaints are taken in Tulum!

Secondly, the door had a very slight gap round its edges. We did notice one or two mosquitoes in the room and can't see how else they could have got in. My advice would be spray some repellent round the frame before bed until Xscape sorts this.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Good morning and thank you for spending your holidays here with us. Regarding the feast is a maya advent that repeats twice a year for a week. Being part of the local customs in these 2 weeks, there is nothing left to be awake at night and .... to bear ....
next to xscapetulum.