“A paradise in town”
other travellers have booked this property
our garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
our garden
Living room with access to the balcony
Balcony
Balcony
Your front door of the house.
Kitchen
bathroom
Bedroom with 2 beds
The owners.
Maria & Memo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Betti B
Florence, Italy
“A paradise in town”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

The house is in town and you can easily walk to reach the markets and restaurants. Its two terraces are simply amazing, you can drink your coffee, in the morning, while colorful birds sing and in the evening you can appreciate the Tulum life.
We are two scuba divers and it's our second time in Tulum, case Ambar & Balam was the perfect place where to live.
I deeply recommend this place if you are looking for peace, comfort and nature.
I thank Sonia for her professionalism and friendly welcome.

Management Response
6 Mar 2017
Thank you Betti. It was great to have you and welcome back next year.
Kind regards Maria & Sonia
stilllook...
Calgary, Canada
“Left for a holiday, found a family!"”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

When I rented this apartment I was aware it was above a healing center. Hmm, perhaps a a massage? Otherwise, I gave little thought to the location.
It proved to be a delightful "fulcrum" for alternative healings, teachings, workshops, traditional dance, sound therapy, guided meditation, chiropractic services, traditional Myan medicines, Shamanic healing....and so much more.
I was encouraged to attend any and all that were of interest. In doing so, I had the chance to meet many vibrant people coming together to share and learn through the Healing Arts.
Cinzia welcomed and included me in family and social events throughout my stay.
Shortly before my departure, she arranged a day trip to a Mayan Healing Center south of Tulum. She made this happen despite her crazy busy schedule....a gift from her heart.
She also arranged a Reflexologist to come to the apartment, what a treat!
The apartment was lovely, private outside sitting area as well as the use of another which looked onto the street. Chaise lounges and seats to watch the mornings activities unfold.
The bed was very comfortable, air-conditioning in the bedroom, beautiful tiled floor and bathroom wall.
I was given a choice of several bikes and logged many miles. A great way to capture those cooling breezes and visit the beaches.
The location was central to Tulum Ave [highway], an easy stroll to restaurants or street fare. Great tortillas across the road! The bus station is an easy walk, as is catching a "collectivo". Three blocks to the main avenue and watch for the flashing headlights!
Being Mexico, it was noisy. If barking dogs bother you then pack some ear plugs...or turn on the air conditioner!!
The kitchen was well equipped for cooking full meals...coffee maker, basic staples such as salt, oil, tea was available. Purified water with a pump was provided throughout my stay even though the town water is chlorinated and safe for consumption.
Plenty of lovely soft towels!
My month in Tulum was much more than a holiday...it was an opportunity to step into a lifestyle.
Thanks Cinzia, I won't forget!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
hogy
Bancroft, Canada
“A very nice cozy apartment, perfect for our short two day stay.”
Reviewed 6 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our abbreviated stay. Cinzia was most accommodating and helpful in directing us where to eat, places to see etc. The bed was very comfortable and we loved the outside deck for meals and early morning coffee. We would definitely recommend this place to our friends and family.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
harpenden
Reviewed 13 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing