USD 286
  • Breakfast included
USD 653
USD 222
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 318/night.

Maison Tulum(Tulum)(Great Value!)
USD 54
USD 51
Diamante K(Tulum)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 175
USD 142
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

Coco Tulum(Tulum)(Great Value!)
USD 94
Zamas(Tulum)
USD 165
USD 679
Hotels.com
Papaya Playa Project(Tulum)(Great Value!)
USD 858
USD 707
USD 415
1,237 results
All reviewspavo realnice swimmingclean propertyother guestssnorkel gearfresh fishitalian foodsea grasstulum ruinstotal relaxationcouple of nightstacosrelaxing staysmall poollow seasonocean viewpools
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Everything was great! Marco, he made even more special. Very humble person and very nice with the guests. He is a very driven person.
Thank you for everything overall. The location was great, close to a cenote and you can use their bicycles.

Room Tip: not a tip but they have different rates for which room you would like
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Anna_Rita_Nicoletti, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at PavoReal Beach Resort Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Mrs Jennifer M,
Thank you for this great review and for choosing us. The Cenote, as well as the coral reef, are so close to us and they’re good for snorkeling and diving. Once again thank you,
The Staff and the direction

Reviewed 28 December 2017

NB: I think it's really interesting that management are so rude with their responses to guests (as you can see below) and although I find it highly amusing, it is actually very unprofessional. Instead of taking information on board and doing something about it, management are literally demeaning the customers review if they do not agree with it, which says a lot about the place.
I will not be intimidated, my review is based on my experience, I am a very seasoned traveller having been around this world and try to write reviews as honestly as possible, as it’s something I also revert to when doing research (you’re welcome to read all my other reviews).

When we arrived, I really loved the look of the hotel, bright and beautiful. Also I think the resort itself is actually really pretty and quaint, it really reminded me of a mixture of Mexico and Europe. I thought the rooms were lovely and clean and just the overall layout of the resort makes it feel really personable. I think the staff here were absolutely wonderful, I don’t quite understand the bad reviews about the entertainment staff. I’m not Italian, yet the entertainment staff were very amiable and made an effort to talk to everybody.

If you’re planning on staying here for a couple of nights it’s doable, however, I would personally not stay here again. This is largely because of a number of things; I thought the food was absolutely terrible! For example, one of the evenings I had tempura prawns, once I bit into it I discovered it had not been cleaned and had all of the shell on!! Yuck! Also, there was hardly any choice and what choice was there was very boring and bland. The most exciting meal I had was mashed potato, boiled green beans and a really dry and bland fish! All my friends who i was with didn't like the food either.
Also, a really big thing for me is beach. I really don’t think this was a nice beach, obviously that’s not the hotels fault, you can’t help nature. I thought the beach here was really rough. I think if you’re after a super nice beach holiday, this wouldn’t be the place for you, there are far too many other places you could go even in Tulum where you would find really beautiful fine sand.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank AshBibi

Mrs AshBibi,
Why this headline? Honestly, reading pretty carefully your review, it seems to us that you appreciate the Resort, the staff, the location, the way to welcome our Guests and the “bright and beautiful look of the hotel”. We loved your honesty when talking about food. You know, the personal taste is absolutely different from person to person and what is bad for you can be perfect for another one. Our Guests, they appreciate so much the mixture of Mexican, Italian and international cuisine, well prepared by our Chefs and staff. Anyone can go wrong, the kitchen crew making tempura prawns, the guest reviewing something, the management too, but it’s always necessary to know pretty well the specific case first, before challenging the answers. You’re a reviewer and we really appreciate your review, your best 5 points to our quality of sleep and a 4 points to our quality of service. On the other way we don’t understand the 3 points to our “value for money”, but – even before your review - we’ve ever done our best, day by day, to improve our services and valuation. Thank You for choosing us and for this!
The staff and direction

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This is a beautiful resort with a gorgeous beach, turquoise water and lovely accommodation. The atmosphere is relaxed and the staff are very friendly. If you have a problem they will go out of their way to help you. In particular, the wait staff in the restaurant are cheerful and efficient and will help you with anything you need. The manager of the restaurant, Martha Vazquez, is generous and kind and will listen to any complaints you have and will go out of her way to get you what you need. The best part is, the price is low and meals are included - a great deal!!

Room Tip: There are 2-story cabanas near the noisy bar or a room farther away that is a solid building with hammocks on the first floor.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Mr/Mrs Katielunn56,
Our best thank you for this precious review! Everyone on the staff get up in the morning, thinking to bring every best thing to our guests, as if each one is a very special guest! How? Smiling, taking care of, going out of his way … And you are special! Once again thank you and see you soon!
The staff and direction

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I stayed for 10 days at PavoReal Beach Resort in December 2017. I booked it via Booking.com for a super offer £600 and full board. I could not complain! The hotel is situated off the highway and 10 min taxi ride from Tulum pueblo. If you are planning on getting out of the hotel every day it can get quite expensive with a taxi (300 mex pesos) but you can always try a collectivo. Maybe they will offer a shuttle in the future.

The hotel itself as well as the rooms are super nice; the service and the food are superb.

Most of the staff and guests speak Italian. It would have been great if there is more of a international program and feel to it as you can easily feel neglected as a solo traveller as it seems that the first language is Italian.

However, I had one no two of my best massages here in this resort. i can highly recommend Ignacio - I've never felt better after a deep tissue/bamboo massage. It is affordable and I promise you you feel like a reborn baby!

Areas of improvement: International program; shuttle between hotel and Tulum; better WiFi in lobby or free WiFi throughout

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Anna_Rita_Nicoletti, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at PavoReal Beach Resort Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Mrs Franziska P,
Thanks a lot for this review! we appreciate it so much, first of all for your suggestions. Some great tips from our Guests are really welcomed. Honestly, the first spoken language at the Resort is Spanish and all the staff here is speaking English and Italian too. We’ve already invited all the staff to communicate in more than one language. We appreciate your compliments for Ignacio: his job is truly the way to reborn! About the taxi prices we can assure that they are in line with the worldwide prices and not too much expensive. The collectivo could be an adventure experience, riding with locals and stopping-by all the time, even if not unsafe. We suggest a regular taxi.
Once again thank you!

Cordially
The staff and the direction

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Pavoreal for 13 nights and I enjoyed it very much. The owner is an Italian and the animation as well but they tried to do it international for the other guests, so that you can join the activities as well. The animation team was very nice and funny, especially Berzain, Fez, Genesis and Georgia. The stuff was very kind. Thank you for the nice vacation!
I can recommend it!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Anna_Rita_Nicoletti, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at PavoReal Beach Resort Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Mr/Mrs Zekiye T,
We would be very grateful with you for this review. We loved it as we loved the time you spent by us. Our main goal is to be welcoming and warm with each guest. Thank you Zekiye!
Warm regards