USD 331
USD 193
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 267/night.

USD 175
USD 127
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

Diamante K(Tulum)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Zamas(Tulum)
USD 166
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 191/night.

USD 175
USD 142
USD 807
The Beach Tulum(Tulum)
USD 632
Book now, pay at stay
USD 633
USD 590
All reviewsno electricitysky villaoutdoor tubhoneymoon villahanging bedroom servicebeach barclothing optional beachmaya spareception areatree houseconstruction noisehot waternude beachsea viewprivate beachcrashing waves
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I can’t say enough about Azulik Resort., I couldn’t believe my eyes when we arrived. It’s nothing like I have ever seen or experienced before. I saw the photos online, but I still was overtaken by the beauty, smells, and becoming one with the environment. We were welcomed with a traditional Mayan Blessing with a Shaman. When we got to our rooms, the room, the view…everything was breathtaking. It’s a place to disconnect. Our room had no electricity, no wifi, only a fan above our bed, one outlet to charge your camera/phone…and one area on the property to connect with the outside world if you needed to. At around 5:00 pm each night they came and lit all the candles in our rooms. Pure, serene and beautiful…a total spiritual journey. The Angels did everything to accommodate us. Thank you, Angels.

I have to say that our Mystikal Wanderers Tour Guide, Dan Lukini , #originsprivategetaways made our stay there extra special. From day one to day three we did not want anyone else to take us around. We went to the most beautiful and interesting places. Each experience, from climbing the tallest Mayan pyramid in Coba, to the different cenotes, to paddle board yoga in the most beautiful lagoon, to a visit to a Mayan home, to a picnic in the jungle after a swim and massage in a cave, to snorkeling in the most beautiful, clear blue water… Unbelievable what we did. He was so personal that it was hard to say goodbye because we had made a new friend. He had so much information to share, I cannot say enough good things about him…he went above and beyond to make each experience unique, memorable for life and amazing. Thank you, Daniel, from the bottom of our hearts.

The 4 elements massages were unique and perfect. We saved the rebirth massage for our last day. Incredible. Something I have never experienced before. Every massage was an emotional, spiritual experience. Thank you to the beautiful Mayan massuses: Angie, Patricia, Mary Carmen.

The staff were all great. They could not be more accommodating! I loved every minute at the Azulik Resort in Tulum, Mexico.

Room Tip: All the rooms have exquisite views
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank marydevitto
Azulik1, Director General at Azulik, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Marydevitto

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share such a detail review, we are so glad to read that you had an amazing time with us, and that all our staff was really helpfull for you.
Thank you for undersatnd our concept and be part of a magical experience, we hope you can visit us again in the future so we can continue creating moments like this for you

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Azulik Resort was amazing and Absolutely beautiful! Patricia was one of the best masseuses I have ever met. Patricia, Mary Carmen, and Angie made our experience extra special. Our tour guide Dan Lukini was beyond amazing! He took us on the most beautiful adventures and was so knowledgeable about the each place we went to. He made our trip so much fun, our experience wouldn't have been the same without him. The service at the hotel was impeccable. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I would recommend this Resort to anyone who wanted to get away and get back in touch with the beauty of life! I never wanted to leave!

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Maryelle

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are so happy to read that Patricia, Mary Carmen, Angie and Dan was a really important part of your staying with us. Thank you for understand our concept and we hope to see you soon in the future

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The service just really bad, and I did not see any police on the website says one big villa only can stay 2 person, at the end of the day, when I check out the hotel they charged me $600 for the 3rd person fee. And I asked for this police, they did not show me, because I was in a rush to catch my flight, I gave the manager my Email for the police, they never send it to me!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Jessie L
Azulik1, Director General at Azulik, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Jessie

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know all your inconvenience, we have the police that you are talking about in all our pages, we always give this information because it´s really important for us, we mentioned this when we gave you the information and at the check in moment. We hope you have the oportunity to come back in the future and we can be abble to change your expectations

General Director

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was so looking forward to coming here. The photos are insane and they have done a great job marketing this hotel. That being said, we will not be coming back. In fact, you couldn’t pay us to stay there again.

Pros:
- Beautifully designed hotel
- Beautiful beach
- Breakfast cafe had great food

Cons:
- LOUD...didn’t sleep the whole 3 nights...could hear EVERYTHING. Our room was under the beach staff room with all the chairs, umbrellas. At 6am they would start hammering and talking loudly. Not to mention we heard the couple in the room next to us having a really good time.
- Service was nonexistent, except for in the cafe and on the beach
- Pretentious...some of the guests just had attitude and liked to pose(we felt like we were in an Instagram poser hotel)
- It smelled like raw sewage in parts of the hotel
- we couldn’t see a thing at night making it very difficult to get ready and to see where our clothes were
- Too expensive for what you get

Super bummed about our experience although we had many inside jokes and laughs about it all!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank shelleymackdesign

Dear Shelleymackdesign

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us, our guests satisfaction and feedback it´s the most important thing for us. You can be sure that I´m going to send all your comments to the areas involved and I´m going to give the proper follo up so we can continue improving all our services

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place is not only the most beautiful place I've ever stayed at but the bars/restaurants are incredible. You get your moneys worth! Victor at the beach bar is the man, wonderful service! I would return to this place in a heartbeat!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley K
Azulik1, Director General at Azulik, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Ashley K

We would like to thank you for choosing us to spend your vacations. We are so happy to read that you really enjoy all our services and that Víctor was helpful for you. We hope you can visit us again in the future

General Director