All reviews spa treatments yoga retreat seaweed smell fish options sweat lodge yoga group included in the package mind body tulum resort yoga room deep tissue massage quiet resort seaweed problem granola lot of seaweed daily yoga watch the sunrise
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, intimate setting. Staff is so nice. This is the place to be if you want very personal service, or just to escape from the noisy pace of a city. Our room was right on the beach. Nothing better than sleeping to and waking up to the crashing waves. Nice menu available. I highly recommend staying here for as long as you can, and just walk everyday. There are ample boutiques, restaurants, beach bars within a short walking distance.
Only time I needed to take a cab was to the airport, and to get back from the one bar w a tv (we walked the few miles to get there, but after a Sunday watching nfl it seemed like a smart idea since we had enjoyed a few tequilas and the road is dark). We never felt unsafe walking anywhere at anytime of day/night. You just have to beware of drivers because the roads are tight, and often, there’s no sidewalk.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, amazing hammocks on the water, pier is beautiful for sky gazing, hotel is directly in front of Casa Cenote, beds are extremely comfortable! Very relaxing, quiet, and comfortable with great service and included breakfast. It’s away from other hotels but just a quick taxi ride away from everything in Tulum. My one complaint is that the water in the showers did not heat up.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This hotel is just a dream. From the first second we felt like home here.
We loved to attend the yoga classes, spend time on the beach and we also loved all the meditation spots <3
The food was just delicious and we really enjoyed the healthy meals, that were perfect for a yogic diet. Also the green juices and smoothies made us happy every day :)
The staff was amazingly friendly and helped us out with every question! We want to thank them for every smile that made our day more beautiful :)
We could not imagine a better place to stay in Tulum beach and would definitely come back here!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2018

This review is solely about the Maya Tulum Temazcal experience.

The Temazcal at Maya Tulum was truly life-changing. Our shaman, Margarita, was peaceful, kind and gracious, and led us through the invigorating experience with care and thoughtfulness. The experience was rejuvenating on a physical and spiritual level, and I felt perfectly safe the whole time. We had water breaks in between each door, and fruit and tea afterwards. There is a great emphasis on experiencing the Temazcal in a safe and gradual way, which I appreciated.

This temazcal is also more affordable than other options, which was great given how beautiful the experience was. 10/10, would do again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Everything was perfect about my stay here. I was with a yoga group and we had buffet meals as part of the event. Every single meal was amazing. So beautiful and creative. My room was one of the best resort rooms I have ever stayed in. I had this great arced set of windows looking out an a beautiful ocean inlet where pelicans dove into the sea. I am astonished to read that anyone was dissatisfied with their room at this place. Some are more picturesque than others, but the entire property is beautiful and constantly tended. Although, if you are traveling all the way to Tulum for a resort holiday, I highly recommend springing for the luxury rooms. Its a few dollars more. You won't be missing it next month. And definitely worth it.

Room Tip: Ask for deluxe ocean view.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends