All reviews free bikes outdoor tub beach road espresso machine lovely oasis an easy bike ride location was perfect restaurants and shopping drinking water cable tv tulum town small pool yogurt nice breakfast beach hotels two blocks comfortable rooms
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We absolutely loved our stay here! We had the Van Gogh suite which was PERFECT for 4 friends (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with showers, huge living/kitchen area downstairs). The team here was SO helpful organizing activities, taxis, restaurant reservations as needed. Jillian, Carmen and Cesar, you are all amazing! We loved that the location is right in town so we could walk to all the fun stuff to do, and it was a quick taxi or bike ride to the beaches, which are so gorgeous. Wifi worked great too which was great for us workaholics :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VillasGeminisHotel, General Manager at Villas Geminis Boutique Condo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

He Rachael and greetings from your home in Tulum. All of the VG staff thanks you for your kind comments. You were great guests and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. Please come back soon and remember we give a special discount to our loyal guests :)

Reviewed 5 January 2017

A nice little place with the most beautiful room (Monnet) we ever stayed in.
Very very clean with free coffee and water in the room. Close to everything .Very safe and quiet with a nice little pool.
Carmen was a really great help recommending us beach clubs, calling taxis and solving what ever problems we had .She made our stay so much easier .Thank you!
Would love to come back!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello Smara2014! The headline for your review brought a big smile to our face! We will pass your kind words on to Carmen. We sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay with us and that you took the time out of your busy schedule to leave a review. We would love to have you back - hopefully soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed Tulum and Villas Geminis so much I returned with my college age son in December. I booked the degas penthouse again, as they had a futon for my son. I love the privacy of the penthouse suite and private deck. My son is not a beach person but we found so many things to do in the area that we kept busy on our 5 day stay. Jillian set us up with transportation and a guide for a secluded cenote visit, this was one of our highlights. The hotel did not disappoint, cleanliness, attention to detail (decorated for the holidays !) and a great central place to stay. Breakfast choices were perfect for both of us, I loved the coffee cake each morning and he loved the fresh fruit and yogurt with granola. Have already booked a return trip with my friend for March. Tulum and Villas Geminis are my new go to location and hotel!

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank kathy m

Thank you Kathy M for returning with your son! We appreciate the time you took to write this review and all the details. Nothing makes us happier than return guests (means we are all doing our job right!) We look forward to having you back in March and meeting your friend. See you then!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I loved my stay at Villas Geminis. The room was beautiful, with incredible attention to detail. The shower was fantastic. The drinking water, incense and candle in the room were such a nice touch.

Carmen, Jillian and the other employees at Villas Geminis were super helpful in giving recommendations and helping me with questions I had. Their #1 priority really is the guest, and it shows in everything they do!

I would 100% come back again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Thank you Liz for the great review! We are so happy for all the details that you noticed and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write the kind review. We hope you do come back :)

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Great breakfasts, best cereal I have had. Fresh OJ and great cake. Friendly hosts. Easy bike ride to ruins and local attractions. Perfect for a base to explore Tulum and worked out well for a family with one 13 yr old.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
VillasGeminisHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Villas Geminis Boutique Condo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Thank you pbennett684! We are so happy you enjoyed the yummy breakfast each morning, bicycles and staff, and that it all made for an easy & relaxing vacation for your family. Please come back and visit us again soon, we look forward to it!