“A Real Dinning Experience ”

The Dining Experience
Ranked #1 of 479 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: USD 6 - USD 10
Description: Tulums latest sit down professional dinner party, a tasting menu of Mexico's amazing cuisine from pre columbian settlers to modern fusion. Join us for a night of great food, delicious cocktails, mescal tasting and a chance to meet other travelers!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Definitely a good choice for dinning in Tulum, highly recommended. The staff is amazing we had a great time we also learn a lot more of the Mexican gastronomy , the food is espectacular and the atmosphere is unbelievable . We would love to come back soon

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We felt very welcomed right away, our hosts were friendly and made conversation easily. The food was another highlight, every dish was explained to us before it arrived and I felt like we got more insight into understanding Mexican cuisine.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went as a group for our first night in Tulum. Some of the group knew one another and others were meeting for the first time. This was a really great way to break the ice and get to know one another and other travelers as well. I won't give away everything that we did but I will say the cocktail class that opened up the evening was maybe my favorite part of the night.

Also, the food was really good. Like, really good. I've been living in Mexico for nearly six months now and we tried dishes I had never had before. I was very impressed with the variety and quality.

The hosts (Janae and Luis) were really great and did a good job of making personal connections with everyone at the table.

This would be a really great activity for solo travelers, couples or small groups. I look forward to participating in other cities in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Such an incredibly fun experience! It's sort of hard to describe, but the description "a super fun dinner party for adults," is about the closest I can think of. The food is excellent. The drinks are amazing (some of which you make yourself)! But, most importantly, the hosts create a fun and engaging atmosphere that keeps you having fun all night.

If you're coming through Tulum and looking for a unique experience, definitely check this out.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This experience was a blast! Janae and Luis did a killer job hosting our group and making sure we always had a drink to our liking! It was fun to learn about the different dishes and the food was spectacular! The ceviche was the vest I’ve had in Mexico! This is such a great experience for solo travelers or groups! I started the night not thinking I was mezcal drinker and ended the night loving mezcal thanks to all the cocktails tailored specifically for me! My husband and I travel often and because of this experience we want to check out the dining experience in their other locations!!!