All reviews honeymoon suite minute drive provide shade dirt road taking taxis beautiful cenote prior to arrival nespresso machine boutique hotel wonderful stay water shoes mexican dishes ocean view tulum beach area wonderful hosts rented a car free bikes
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe that this place has a few negative reviews. there was not one bad thing I can say about this place. The only “bad” thing is that it’s a little far from nightlife and activities but a Taxi doesn’t cost that much. Also, I was there for 5 days with my boyfriend and we didn’t really want to leave because the hotel and it’s service was so incredible. The staff was EXTREMELY nice and went above and beyond for us. We asked a lot of questions and they helped every step of the way. We didn’t even have to ask and they called restaurants for us and taxis and beach clubs and airport and you name it. The hotel room was BEAUTIFUL I dream about going back there. It was reasonably priced and it was super romantic. Their drinks are incredible and I don’t even drink! The rooms were clean and super comfortable. The hotel has delicious food and the breakfast is incredible (and it’s complimentary) I love this place and I can’t thank the staff enough for making our trip unforgettable. I would recommend this place to anyone that I can if they are looking for a romantic place to spend time with their significant other. I will definitely be back. Thank you to the staff your hotel is perfect.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Went here on my honeymoon and loved it! The staff was super accommodating and even made us a special off the menu dinner on the roof top one night. You just can’t beat the charm of a boutique hotel. Got the delux suite with a giant bathtub and private soaking tub. The tubs on the balcony are not heated btw. But with how hot it can be it feels great. Also, the fact that it’s adults only means you can go topless! The food is phenomenal and cheap! We’re deff coming back here.

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank pebbles_queen_fran
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My friends and I booked the hotel 9 months before we planned to travel through Bookings.Com. On the day of check in we travelled from Cancun to Tulum by taxi. The hotel was very hard to find and even our local driver had problems finding the location. We then called the hotel for the driver to get directions. Only for the hotel to hang up on us. Then as we were driving trying to find the location we received an SMS from the hotel stating that our booking had been cancelled and they were fully booked!
We had not received any prior notification that the booking had been canceled.
We of course called the hotel again to be informed that our booking had been canceled and that they had not had dealings with bookings.com for several months
We were then stranded in Tulum with no accomodation on the day we were supposed to check in.
Only then did I check my email and O Tulum had only emailed at 11am of the morning we were checking in to say they did not have room and that the booking was canceled
Absolutely shocking
They had months to contact us and instead only informed us on the morning of check in
This is supposed to be a 5* property and this is the result which is absolutely appalling

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
16  Thank lindsay b
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve seen the reviews about how difficult it is to contact the hotel and I can’t speak to that since I never had the need. My girlfriend and I flew into Cancun, rented a car and drove to O’Tulum arriving well after dark. FYI neither Waze or Google maps was exactly spot on for where on the TanKah road the hotel sits. But, the front of the hotel is impossible to miss so just keep dodging potholes and you’ll get there!

Whatever your “customer service” experience was prior to arrival, once your there you won’t find better anywhere. When we arrived we were greeted by Lorenia who works the registration and front office. She was ending her work day when we arrived but put her purse down and checked us in, took us to our room, ordered us drinks and gave us a tour of the hotel. Later in the week she came and found us at breakfast to see if we needed anything. When we told her our plans for the day she had some great suggestions.

Isabella, Jossue and Nino wait tables at the restaurant and are incredibly attentive, easygoing and go out of their way to make you feel at home. They all mix up fantastic Mojitos and Jossue makes killer Mudslides. Just a quick glance their way and any one of the three would be right there to take a food or drink order or see if they could be of service.

The complementary breakfast menu is one of the best I’ve ever seen. It’s not the typical USA cheap continental breakfast of toast, juice and cereal. The options are made fresh and there are at least 15 choices ranging from omelets to French toast. Fresh squeezed OJ and fruit every day. We ate there three meals a day and every meal was very very good.

We stayed in room 12. We really liked the sunrise ocean view. It’s on the ground floor closest to the restaurant. Because of the pool layout it’s the only room where the staff can bring drinks right to your private sitting area outside the room!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jumpbat74
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I made a reservation in March but have had an insanely difficult time getting in touch to confirm the reservation and answer some transpiration related questions. Unfortunately I needed to cancel my reservation a little over a week before traveling, and still had significant issues getting in touch with someone for a refund. I was promised a response by a certain day (apparently the manager was out), but the day and next day passed with no response. The hotel looks really nice and I’d hope to reschedule my trip, but cannot imagine doing so now. Maybe the customer service is better once you arrive, it in advance it’s unacceptable! I read that others have had issues getting in touch prior to arrival...

Stayed: November 2017