USD 283
USD 170
USD 222
USD 156
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 175/night.

Diamante K(Tulum)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 102
USD 261
USD 228
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 328/night.

USD 487
USD 427
Coco Tulum(Tulum)(Great Value!)
USD 99
USD 301
USD 264
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 335/night.

Zamas(Tulum)
USD 225
USD 901
All reviewshoneymoon suiteminute driveroad entranceinitial tourdreams resort spasecurity gateprovide shadehotel feelmorning yogalocal cenoteroom fridgetaking taxisbeautiful designbeautiful cenotelarge beachprior to arrivalnespresso machine
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My friends and I booked the hotel 9 months before we planned to travel through Bookings.Com. On the day of check in we travelled from Cancun to Tulum by taxi. The hotel was very hard to find and even our local driver had problems finding the location. We then called the hotel for the driver to get directions. Only for the hotel to hang up on us. Then as we were driving trying to find the location we received an SMS from the hotel stating that our booking had been cancelled and they were fully booked!
We had not received any prior notification that the booking had been canceled.
We of course called the hotel again to be informed that our booking had been canceled and that they had not had dealings with bookings.com for several months
We were then stranded in Tulum with no accomodation on the day we were supposed to check in.
Only then did I check my email and O Tulum had only emailed at 11am of the morning we were checking in to say they did not have room and that the booking was canceled
Absolutely shocking
They had months to contact us and instead only informed us on the morning of check in
This is supposed to be a 5* property and this is the result which is absolutely appalling

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
13  Thank lindsay b
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve seen the reviews about how difficult it is to contact the hotel and I can’t speak to that since I never had the need. My girlfriend and I flew into Cancun, rented a car and drove to O’Tulum arriving well after dark. FYI neither Waze or Google maps was exactly spot on for where on the TanKah road the hotel sits. But, the front of the hotel is impossible to miss so just keep dodging potholes and you’ll get there!

Whatever your “customer service” experience was prior to arrival, once your there you won’t find better anywhere. When we arrived we were greeted by Lorenia who works the registration and front office. She was ending her work day when we arrived but put her purse down and checked us in, took us to our room, ordered us drinks and gave us a tour of the hotel. Later in the week she came and found us at breakfast to see if we needed anything. When we told her our plans for the day she had some great suggestions.

Isabella, Jossue and Nino wait tables at the restaurant and are incredibly attentive, easygoing and go out of their way to make you feel at home. They all mix up fantastic Mojitos and Jossue makes killer Mudslides. Just a quick glance their way and any one of the three would be right there to take a food or drink order or see if they could be of service.

The complementary breakfast menu is one of the best I’ve ever seen. It’s not the typical USA cheap continental breakfast of toast, juice and cereal. The options are made fresh and there are at least 15 choices ranging from omelets to French toast. Fresh squeezed OJ and fruit every day. We ate there three meals a day and every meal was very very good.

We stayed in room 12. We really liked the sunrise ocean view. It’s on the ground floor closest to the restaurant. Because of the pool layout it’s the only room where the staff can bring drinks right to your private sitting area outside the room!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jumpbat74
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I made a reservation in March but have had an insanely difficult time getting in touch to confirm the reservation and answer some transpiration related questions. Unfortunately I needed to cancel my reservation a little over a week before traveling, and still had significant issues getting in touch with someone for a refund. I was promised a response by a certain day (apparently the manager was out), but the day and next day passed with no response. The hotel looks really nice and I’d hope to reschedule my trip, but cannot imagine doing so now. Maybe the customer service is better once you arrive, it in advance it’s unacceptable! I read that others have had issues getting in touch prior to arrival...

Stayed: November 2017
4  Thank Naomi S
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We stayed there for a week. It's super clean, modern, and beautiful. Lower level rooms open up to their own swimming pool which a great for hot dates or midnight swim! Each room opens to Staff is really great, super friendly, helpful and accommodating. I needed to make a major reservation change and was given the owner's cell phone number! Every call I made was returned immediately. Food was fantastic and room service great. We definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Oceanfront lower level.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sufiheart
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. Amazing setting. Friendly and helpful staff. Great food. Rooms all new/modern with all the facilites you need. We will definetely Come back here!! Price was also Very reasonable! Gracias..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple