“Patient and Helpful”

Private Transportation Riviera Maya
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer: -Private Airport Transfers to Playa del Carmen, Mayan Riviera and virtually every place inside Yucatan Peninsula. -Private Tours to the Mayan Ruins, Cenotes, Parks and Beaches. -Open Van Rent Service (driver included). Enjoy Mayan Riviera in safety and total comfort!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We used this company to pick us up from the airport to take us to the ferry in Playa Del Carmen for our trip to Cozumel. We also used them on our return trip from the ferry to take a trip Tulum to visit the ruins. Our driver, Oscar, was very helpful in helping us find a great place to eat and accommodating to our teenagers who had different desires for food. We were interested in seeing a cenote, so he hooked us up with finding one nearby for a short visit. I would definitely use this company again.

rutasprehispanicas29, Director General at Private Transportation Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hello Shanti R , Thanks so much for your Opinion, Have a great week.

All reviews
"clean vans"
"reliable service"
"usa transfers"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
"drove safely"
"these guys"
in 10 reviews
"great company"

Reviewed 4 April 2018

No problem with the pickup at the airport - my driver was right there with a sign with my name so I could easily identify him. However, when it came time for my return to Cancun Airport my driver was clueless. I told him that I was returning on a JetBlue flight and on entering the airport there are various directional signs for the different airlines. The sign for JetBlue said terminal 3 but my driver insisted it was terminal 4. I assumed (incorrectly) that since he was the driver he knew what he was doing. After leaving the car and entering the terminal I was told that Jet Blue departed from terminal 3. I was left with two choices - either wait about 45 minutes (give or take) or hire another taxi to take me to terminal 3. I ended up paying an additional $20 to take a car 5 minutes to terminal 3 to catch my Jet Blue flight. Not a very satisfying end to my trip.

rutasprehispanicas29, Director General at Private Transportation Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello lucking , We are very thankful with You for using Us for your Airport transfers, however We agree with You for the Incident for your Return to the Airport, therefore We would like to refund You the $20 usd that You had to pay for taking the shuttle from Terminal 4 to Terminal 3, We just talked to our Driver Miguel and He is very sorry about it, He got really confused so let me know please via email about the Incident with your name, etc... and We´ll be happy to do it, Thanks so much for your feedback, that's very Important for Us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Convenient and safe transportation. Secure area for drop off and pick up. Price of only 50 Pecos each way.

Hello lorih552018 , thanks for your Opinion but that wasn't Us taking You to Town, We don't charge 50 pesos for that service and our Services are not shared, our Services are all Private, Thanks.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

They were waiting for us with a sign with our name on it. It’s was a smooth transition from airport to destination. Drivers were very courteous.

Hello Rene R , We were very happy taking care of You both ways, Thanks so much!