1,978 results
All reviewspunta bonitaplunge poollagoon suiteoutdoor showercasa del lagojose mariaspa islandsense spabanyan treegolf cartbutler serviceeco tourlobster tacosfour seasonssun deckpersonal butlerlas ventanas
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We aré so sad to have left the property! We came to celebrate our anniversary!
The staff is amazing! Everyone does an amazing job!

We love Giovanni the trainer! They had an amazing time working out! He workout with my husband for one day! My husband just wish Giovanni had a body fat and scale at the gym to weight himself!

Jose Maria is amazing he makes you feel at home!

Daniel was very helpful at the check in desk!

Everyone in Casa Del Lago for breakfast knew what we like!!

All the staff at the spa was great!

I just can't explain or have enough words to explain how happy we are! Thank god we are coming back in January!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016

From the moment they picked us up at the airport to the time we left, the staff couldnt do enough. Two couples went and they waited on us hand and foot. From champagne at the pool to tequilla and guac upon arrival. Our butler was excellent. The pool staff was great. The entire staff hugged us when we left. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. The bath tub is a WOW. Bed is super comfortable and they will get you any pillow you want. They dressed our room with balloons on my birthday. They sincerely catered to us like we were the king and queen. Also the golf course and beach is nice. I will be back. No question about it.

Room Tip: all rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

This property is amazing and the staff was so accommodating . The food was great and I will be staying there again when I visit Mexico . I highly recommend this property if you have high expectations . They will be filled in all levels. I don't have any negative comments about this hotel . It was a amazing trip .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016

My husband and I spent five spectacular, perfect nights at Rosewood Mayakoba. I hesitate slightly to share its magic, lest it become too popular. But it deserves raves, and its staff deserve a special shout out for being the kindest, loveliest we have ever encountered. My husband had arranged this for our 25th anniversary, and I didn't even check it out on the web, so all was totally new and unexpected for me. It was perfection, perfection, and more perfection.

Room Tip: We had a magnificent over water suite, but I gather all the rooms are terrific, and come with private plunge pools.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Rosewood M, General Manager at Rosewood Mayakoba, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear 63ninab,

Happy anniversary! Your husband planned quite the surprise, and I’m thrilled we could celebrate with you. We aim to provide warm, attentive service from the moment you arrive and throughout each night of your stay. It is wonderful to know you were so pleased with your experience. We hope to see you both again and again.

Daniel Scott
Managing Director

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

We just left Rosewood earlier today for our 11 year wedding anniversary celebration and all we can say is WOW. From the moment we were picked up by Rosewood's car service the five star treatment began! Every moment during our stay was delightful and full of continuous surprises.

Every hour a new amenity or treat was brought our way from pineapples filled with Pina Coladas to gourmet treats. Head and foot massages complimentary by the pool and beach and so much more each day was filled with delights.

Every member of the Rosewood team was incredible to say the least,so overly accommodating and they make you feel like your family and never want to leave. I believe the word No is non existent at this resort, your every want or need is fulfilled.

The food is amazing cudos to the executive chef and pastry chef the Mango cobbler was something I'll keep going back for.

The butlers Caesar and Claudia made our trip so relaxing and on our anniversary turned our room into a paradise of treats.

Moises the front office manager went above and beyond to make sure our next stay in November will be exactly what we needed.

Hats off to Lutz head of food and beverage and Jose head of guest relations for taking our stay and putting it over the top,these two guys are not only great at their jobs but truly awesome people best I've ever dealt with in the industry.

We have booked our trip back already bringing our 5 year old and can't wait. As an event planner that travels and works with fine hotels this by far was my best vacation yet to date!!!

Thank you Rosewood Mayakoba team you are truly a five star plus resort, in your own category!!! Number one to us!!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rhonda1929

Dear Rhonda1929,

Congratulations on 11 years together! How special that we could share in this milestone with you. As you mention, “no” is not in our vocabulary, while “surprise and delight” very much are! Wherever we can add refreshment or joy to your experience, we will. In fact, I would be happy to send our mango cobbler recipe to you, if you’d like! On that note, nothing means more to me than when a guest takes the time to remember each person they met during their stay. Rest assured I will let all of these wonderful team members know that you took the time to mention their service. On their behalf, we look forward to meeting your little one and showing you all how meaningful a family vacation to Rosewood Mayakoba can be. Until then, please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Daniel Scott