Close to the airport and conveniently located walking distance from the Playa Del Carmen strip. You will find hundreds of restaurants to choose from and a great beach club within a 10min walk. Within a short cab ride you will find a Walmart and a Large Mexican grocery store with plenty of Mexican and International items. Great location to get to various excursions or shopping.
Sabbia is a nice property, with a good location: Mamita beach is about 10 minutes walk, 5th avenue is 5 minutes away, Walmart is about 15 minutes walk. Papa Charley, which has great pasta, is couple of blocks away.
Condo B202 is nice, spacious, nicely furnished and the property manager (Pietro) was very extremely helpful in promptly resolving the issues we encountered. The following is a list of the major concerns we had with the condo:
1. No view from the balcony, surrounded by high walls, blocking sun access to the condo
2. No essentials whatsoever, not even dish soap or a sponge to clean the dishes. We brought with us soap for the bathroom, shampoo and toilet paper.
3. The washer and dryer combo machine (two in one) did not work properly - it seemed that there was a water drainage issue - the machine shakes like crazy in the spin cycle and the dryer does not really work. A manual would've been nice, but thanks to Pietro for taking time to guide us through its operation.
4. Toilets and balcony could use more cleaning.
5. Had to use plunger so many times for all 3 toilets / gave up altogether on the toilet in the second bathroom as the plunger did not work.
6. Showers need doors (glass panel is not enough to keep the water in) - slipped and almost fell as water gets all over the place after a shower.
7. No garbage disposal
8. Would be nice to have a TV in the second bedroom.
For a party or family that does not care about a view from the balcony, Sabbia B202 would make a good choice if the other issues are addressed, which can be easily done.
My husband and I booked the Sabbia Condo B-203 for 34 days in November. I so loved the Condo it was beautiful inside and out on the deck. The grounds inside the Complex are Spectacular and well maintained along with the pool area. We spent many days just relaxing at the pool.
I loved that there was an elevator in the Complex also. The location of the Sabbia Condo makes walking anywhere a breeze whether it be to the beach, 5th Ave or the grocery stores. If and when we go to Playa we would definitely book this Condo again
We absolutely loved every part of our stay! Minutes to the beach, restaurants and shops! Plus, the pool is beautiful!! The rooms are clean and well kept! There are also great excursions to take part it! Loved every minute of my stay.
Very good location 5 minutes from the beach, clean apartment in perfect condition , helpful staff, excellent kitchen utensils. Very nice and clean swimming pool.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|