I was exhausted and needed a great place to rest and recharge. I wanted a beautiful beach and pool with warm water. I wanted good, healthy food. I wanted a clean, quiet room. I got more than I expected. The beach is so very beautiful, as are the entire grounds of the hotel. The food was an incredible variety of fresh and healthy choices. I can't say enough about the cleanliness. The staff works very hard. Allmost everyone is very nice and cheerful. There is much attention to detail. There are many fun activities that I didn't even expect. I was very, very impressed. The only things that could be improved was the room smelled musty for a couple of days until I aired it out, and the bed was a little hard with a dated spread. I would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * The hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya is located directly on the white, sandy beach of the Playacar residential estate, along with the Riu Palace Mexico, Playacar, Riu Yucatan and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels. The 400 spacious and elegant junior suites are set in the 3-storey main building, with its delightful architectural style and surrounded by extensive tropical gardens. * Next Village / Location Playa del Carmen 2.0 km approx. * Next City Cancún 60.0 km approx. * Airport Cancún International Airport (CUN) 55.0 km approx. * Main Building 3 floors 400 rooms * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Riviera Maya
- Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya Playa Del Carmen, Mexico