I think we got spoiled by getting room 408 which opens up right on the rooftop deck/pool/bar area overlooking the coast. Our room was great and strongly recommend requesting this one. Large room, fridge, microwave, bed, futon, huge shower with great pressure, nice A/C. Didn't really use any services from the hotel but the staff seemed helpful and courteous. Some of the other rooms may not have the best view and I think their balconies were pretty small but can't say much about them since I didn't see them. Only about 100 feet from 5th ave and maybe 200 feet from the beach. Didn't even need to put sandals on.
Only complaint I had was the noise from the club a block or two away. Most of the time I didn't hear it very much with the windows closed but our last night there the wind was blowing from the north and we were on that side and heard it loud all night.
I do recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels is a small hotel with great personalized service and attention to details. A perfect blend of elegance and tropical freshness with a fusion of Asian/Italian decor and architectural style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Illusion Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Illusion Boutique
- Illusion Boutique Playa Del Carmen
- Illusion Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico