“Really nice, even nicer than the photos”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool area
from Balcony; Living area to open Dining and Kitchen looking from Kitchen out to Balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
from Balcony; Living area to open Dining and Kitchen
looking from Kitchen out to Balcony
fully furnished open kitchen; washer/dryer through the door
Dining room table has 6 chairs total
Master Bedroom on the balcony
2nd floor balcony view
Balcony with four chair table
additional View from Balcony to Gas Grill and cookout area
Lobby entrance w 24/7 manned security
2nd bedroom can be converted to a King
dual sinks in master bath
Master bedroom
full view of 2nd floor balcony from pool area
The Church next door
Pool and BBQ
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
reddyn
pittsburgh,PA
“Really nice, even nicer than the photos”
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I am always a little apprehensive when I book a new vacation place. I've been on many vacations, despite my research, that have me longing for my own home half way through our stay. However that was not the case in this instance. The condo is beautifully appointed, a large open space with all the amenities one could hope for. Both bathrooms are beautiful and modern. It overlooks the stunning pool. The property is beautifully maintained. The most important feature is that once you close the sliding glass doors, there is very little noise heard in the bedrooms. I was very concerned about this as last time we vacationed in Playa I was kept up by the club music. The condo staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We were often the only ones at the pool which was heated and really wonderful, we spent our afternoons there. In the mornings we packed up a beach bag and went to Wicky's beach club which is about a 5-10 minute walk. As long as you ordered food or drinks, they welcome you and set up beach loungers with umbrellas. Frankly this combination was much nicer than some of the high end resorts we've stayed in the last few years. And just to be clear, this is not a place for teenage spring breakers, I'm happy to say. The condo is close to everything so that we walked everywhere. Lastly, the owner Mike was easy to contact and made it very effortless to arrange our stay. We loved our stay here and would happily return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: minimal street noise
Liked least: I can't think of anything negative.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed 5 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Md
Reviewed 19 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Virginia Beach
Reviewed 17 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Washington DC
Reviewed 15 July 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing