This was our second stay and after the first in May 2010 we posted a very positive review. Still wonderful this time around and we were on the third floor street side with a small balcony which had a view if the Caribbean and Cozumel. We had a spacious colorfully decorated room with a large bath. The staff and service was outstanding and the off season rate was MX $600 (about $55 USD). Be aware this 34 room hotel fills up even in off season and you should know that we met a couple who booked thru a third party sevice and the hotel had no record of that. So book on the hotel's site www.haciendadelcaribe.com to be sure. The breakfast bar was not open during this visit. One delightful feature in our third floor room was a ceiling cupola with stained glass and a rustic chandelier. Also, note that there is no lift and that you should not confuse this property with the Hotel Hacienda Real del Caribe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel characterized by a Mexican style created to meet the needs of the traveler who appreciates the best quality, privacy and personalized service in a world full of details with flavored Mexico. Hacienda del Caribe is a small hotel so that each of our 34 rooms have charm and personality. We invite you to discover Hacienda del Caribe where serving you is a privilege! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Hacienda del Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Caribe Hotel
- Hacienda Del Caribe Playa Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Del Caribe Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico