9,160 results
All reviews family concierge mole kids zone kids club sunrise grill fc pool olio restaurant naos buffet the pirate ship pool bana fusion balloon animals bedroom master suite heated pool dinner reservations family vacation kids pool bubble bath
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My husband and our 2 kids really enjoyed this vacation overall.

Service-
The service was amazing. Restaurant service, housekeeping, bartenders, and everyone else was top-notch. Special birthday touches for myself and my daughter were awesome!

Room-
We loved our one bedroom concierge suite! Housekeeping made up special beds for each of our kids, and they loved it. Fridge was stocked with beer and kid snacks every day. Balcony was cute. Our concierge did a balloon bath and scavenger hunt type things with our kids.

Location-
Definitely not the best beach I’ve been to. Swimmable and peaceful but lots of seaweed. If an awesome beach is for you this isn’t the place.

Best part our trip: Super relaxing, awesome service, felt very safe, restaurants, kids club
Worst part: Beach (which was better than expected)

Room tip: My I-PAD or the TripAdvisor site will not permit me to check hotel ratings... so for this hotel service-5 sleep quality-4 location-3
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Kelly G
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Just got here June 16th...booked roulette got the Esmeralda because thats what you are getting all along is all a BIG scam! We have no kids why not put us in La Perla instead they put us in the furthest room possible away from the audult areas and most annoying part of the resort!! Smart! thank you for all the consideration you put into our reservation! We travel 4 times a year it would have been nice to find a new favourite but you missed it up and I will NEVER come back here again.Just hoping the next 6 days go by fast so we can get out of here. I too read those 5 star and 4 star reviews and I say GIVE ME A BREAK THANKS WORST EVER A JOKE ALL OF IT WASTE OF VACATION D9 YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DON'T BOOK HERE

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank silviapaglia42
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Superb hotel with many things to do and enjoy. Just located in the middle of no where. The room is top, there are several nice bars and restaurants. A very nice environment too to enjoy vacations with small children.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Juan and Isaac from activities were awesome we did Zumba with them. They had great games for the kids . Entertaining, personable, always with a smile, they went out of their way to make sure we had great time. Thank you Juan and Isaac.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

My family and I experienced excellent service from our family concierge butler Daniela Romero. She was very attentive to our needs. From helping with setting up excursions, setting up a treasure hunt for our children, making sure our dinner reservations were in place, and to making sure our mini bar was stocked with our preferred items, Daniela added that extra touch to our family holiday. We are very happy to have had her as our concierge butler, she made our holiday truly very special.
In addition to Daniela I must also mention Jonas, Carlos, and Sandy at the beach area. They were all very super and contributed to our memorable stay. I can't wait till our next holiday at Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda.

• Trip type: Travelled with family