Stayed here August 2012, this was our first trip in Mexico in August, I have to admit it is warm and humid.
We previously stayed 3 times at the sister resort Sandos Playacar, so this was our first trip to Caracol. The hotel is very nice, very large resort, everything is clean, food was also very good. The staff are amazing, always welcoming and helpfull. This is the place for your family. Many activities going on, all day long.
Just like our other stay at Sandos we rented our room though a Royal Elite member, we had this amazing Penthouse room on the top floor, very nice room and view of the Ocean. I'm glad we had this room because I found that the other rooms on the resort were outdated.
Again we had all the benefits of a Royal Elite member. including the access to the new Royal Elite beach club. This is a very nice place, wonderfull pool and restaurant. It was not 100% completed but when this will be finished it will be the place to hang out!
We will go back to Sandos Caracol for sure.
This is the 2nd Sandos Resort that we visit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandos Caracol Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caracol Beach
- Sandos Caracol Eco Hotel
- Sandos Caracol Beach Resort Spa
- Sandos Select Club
- Sandos Caracol Mexico
- Hotel Sandos Caracol Eco
- Caracol Village Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sandos Caracol Beach & Spa Mayan Riviera
- Sandos Caracol Resort
- Sandos Caracol Riviera Maya