If you like to get out and about then the tucan is for you. It is in Playacar and everyone is out of their hotels and walking to town or taking the ferry to Cozumel.
The food is great. They alway had either shredded meat, carved meats or whole baked fish at dinners. At lunches the had a wide variety of food, not just the standard hot dogs.
The pool area is great with lots of shady/sunny areas. The beach was nice and wide with volleyball nets and lots of lounges also.
I had a great time painting a plate. When I wasn't sure which one I wanted to paint they told me I could design my own. The next day they drew my design on a plate! When I was finished they did the accents. I was thrilled with the end result. If you want a personal memento of your trip, do a one of a kind piece.
I traveled along and I loved the safe and friendly feel of the Iberostar Tucan. I will definitely go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico