“Simply awesome!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

roxana m
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed 20 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND teamoplaya. Many complains with this unprofessional company or workforce; However you want to call it. THEY ARE A JOKE.
-charge us up front for transportation that never arrived and had to pay with my own money.
- UNATHORIZE charges in my credit card for more than 300 dollars. nonsense.
REFUSE TO ANSWER AND FIX THE PROBLEM. THEY THINK THAT BY NOT ANSWERING THE PHONE AND REPLIYNG MY EMAILS. THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT.

Jhon G.

Cleanliness Service
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Management Response
13 Sep 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your vacation with Teamoplaya Vacation Rentals. Please accept our apology for your vacation not having been to your expectations, and for any inconvenience this caused you. Through your feedback it is our team's absolute goal that your negative issues will not be shared by any other of our Guests.

However, please keep in mind that the amount charged to your Credit Card was for the Damage Deposit which is outlined and authorized in the Rental Agreement that you signed prior to your arrival. This amount is always refunded as per the same Rental Agreement.

I invite you to see our Guest Reviews on Flipkey with an overal rating of 4.4 out of 5.0 with 10 properties listed and 129 Guest Reviews.
I hope that you would give Teamoplaya another chance, in the near future, to make your next vacation enjoyable and memorable.

Teamoplaya Team.

people found this review helpful

Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed 4 April 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing