“Lovely day”
Review of Your Private Tour

Your Private Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We snorkel the Caribbean and tour the Mayan Ruins, Chichen Itza, Coba and others,snorkel, Zip Line through the dense jungle over a huge centoe,canoe,cliff jump,visit a Mayan village and explore underground river system called Cenotes and much more!! We use newer vans,bi-lingual guides, new good quality sanitary equipment,exceptional quality food at a beach restaurant while providing lots of fun, new experiences and safety.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and my parents and I went on the Tulum and snorkeling tour. Jay was or driver and Andrea was our guide. Jay was so easy to work with prior to the tour via email and answered my questions regarding concerns with my mom's mobility issues.
We started with a nice air conditioned van ride to Tulum where Andrea provided Mayan history. We did a self tour once we got there. We got there nice and early and beat the crowds.
From there we went to dos ojos cenote, it was really something everyone should see if they are in the area. Very easy and beautiful snorkeling.

We then had a lovely lunch in akumal, very yummy and pretty views.

From there we went to yal-kul and it was so neat to snorkel with giant schools of parrot fish. We went later in the day, so not as crowded which was nice.

Jay and Andrea took care of us the entire day, it is worth the money to pay a little extra for the attention they gave us. They were so good in accommodating mobility issues as well and let us take our time and we didn't feel rushed even though it was a busy day full of fun activities. I would recommend this tour if you are in the area, they are the way to go--- thanks so much Jay and Andrea! We will book again next time we visit, simply an amazing day

2  Thank Bethany R
yucatanjay, Owner at Your Private Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

It was fun for us as well!! Thank you.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)
All reviews
in 34 reviews
"air conditioned van"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We can't say enough good things about this tour! We went yesterday to Tulum plus zip lining tour. Our guide Andrea is the sweetest person ever, very knowledgeable about everything related to the Maia culture.
My husband and I and our 2 kids ages 7 and 9 all had so much fun. I'm very claustrophobic so I knew I could handle the "dos ojos" cenote. Andrea made sure we did the smaller one so everyone could enjoy it. It was the best fit for our family for sure.
They got this down to a T. You zoom right in everywhere you go, they already have all the tickets and literally beat the crowds!!!! Don't hesitate to book this... it's well worth it!

4  Thank isabellacosa
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I did a lot of research before booking a tour to see the ruins and adventures and I was happy to say that this tour was the right choice! Jay was very easy to connect with and made for an easy choice. We met up with Nina and Salvador who took me and my fiancé in their nice new van. The Tulum ruins were great, and it was good to get that out of the way first since it can be very crowded. The Tankah lagoon and centote were beautiful and we even took a refreshing dip and swam for a bit.

The highlight had to be be the Dos Ojos cenote. We snorkeled underneath the caves and it truly feels like you’re in another world. We actually happened to be there during a National Geographic filming of the under water caves. Cool stuff!

We ended up on the beaches of Akamal for lunch and had a delicious meal before finally swimming in the lagoon near by. Nina was great as she made us feel very comfortable when snorkeling and she even fixed and repaired my fin under water when it broke (thanks Nina! :))

I’m writing this as we end our vacation and fly back to California and our tour with Nina and Salvador was the highlight of our Mexican vacation. We are already planning to come back later this year! Thx so much guys :). Adios

1  Thank Rick F
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We booked a private tour to Coba. we did the ruins..and the cent. we visited a Myan village and learned about their culture.

3  Thank DebDebBoo1234
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We just completed a private all-day tour with Your Private Tour, very satisfied! Sonja and Salvador picked us up promptly at the hotel in a very nice van, and immediately set the mood as positive and fun. We spent the day at Coba ruins, then a small natural park with lagoons, zip lines, canoeing, and cenotes/cave snorkeling, and finally snorkeling at Yal-Ku, a protected freshwater/saltwater lagoon. Somehow 8 hours went by in a breeze, as Sonja not only was able to knowledgeably pass along tons of Mayan cultural information, but also was a certified scuba instructor and extremely pleasant person to spend time with. Salvador, the driver, was also incredibly nice and made us feel comfortable as he stayed with our possessions in the van the entire day. Finally, we were impressed by the level of help Jay (owner) provided the entire booking process. We will most certainly tour with them again!

2  Thank Cheeseman007